FRCC/DRCC - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread
Old 02-12-2006, 09:27 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!

has anyone heard what is going on with them??

I got the first two issues and have not seen anything since.
Dean and I have talked on the phone sometime back.

Just wondering if the third issue is out or on its way.

any one

hyperrockets is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-12-2006, 10:30 PM   #2
RCC Expert Contributor

I guess Dean would be the guy to ask.
MAAC 50249

Planes, Pedals, and Motorcycles! (In that order!)

I stopped being politically correct when I found out that some people were offended by it.
nosedive is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:56 AM   #3
Ed Smith

I got the first two issues and have not seen anything since.
Same here.

Subscription renewal is a non-issue.

Ed S
  Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-14-2006, 10:42 AM   #4
RCC Junior Contributor

I guess I should have posted something sooner…actually I know I should have, and for this I must apologize.

Don, and everyone concerned, the answer is definitely yes!!! FRCC/DRCC will be out shortly, and you will be able to find it in stores across Canada…and not just in hobby shops.

Without going into too much detail, we had to drop a few issues to regain our composure, and to be back on schedule. We had to be timely if we wanted to be in the type of stores we aimed for. We did suffer many delays last year…some were internal, but many were not, and I’ve decided that the magazine will move forward without those who chose to be irresponsible.

On a personal note, let me tell you that it was not easy starting this new Canadian magazine, and I completely appreciate everyone’s support! I can tell you that I am definitely not doing this for myself, as I have invested way too much money, not to mention time, into starting this new magazine.

I am proud of the response we have gotten, and of the way the magazine is shaping up. I have no intentions of producing anything less than the best Canadian RC magazine we can put together. The rest is up to you. I need to know that readers across Canada will appreciate our efforts, and the more people sign-up, the faster we can grow this magazine to bring you the articles, and content that you are all expecting to see in a top notch Canadian RC magazine.

Thank you for your support once again, and encouragement, and I invite you to please contact us if you should have any more questions.

Take care,

PS. Hey Ed, just send me a PM, and I’ll refund you your balance.
Dean is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-14-2006, 12:56 PM   #5
I am: Dave .
Radio of choice:
DX 18

Total Props: 5
Looking forward to seeing it in the stores. Just give me as reason to drop my current subscription to one of the other model mags. Will your mag be offered in the school system mag azine drive that they do once a year?
flysrcs is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:09 PM   #6
RCC Senior Contributor

Drop A Few Issues???

Quite a business decision????

No subbing here! as no notice. of no issues; so sub is a non issue..
Have a great day!!!
popcan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.