Supertigre 3000 and other stuff--SOLD just like that! - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Engines Sell RC aircraft engines and related items

Closed Thread
Old 03-24-2006, 07:47 PM   #1
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Myles Jarvis
Radio of choice:
Futaba 9C

Total Props: 1
Supertigre 3000 and other stuff--SOLD just like that!

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
No interesting trades were offered so i thought I would move my ad to here for this.
If no trades, how about $100 bucks and I'll ship it to you.

OK, got this stuff at an estate sale. Thought I would post it here first before it goes to the dreaded auction site!

1- Supertiger 3000 with Pitts style muffler
EXCELLENT compression. I know this engine and it has only been flown twice and bench run about half a dozen times.
It was removed off the Mustang it was on and has been sitting in the guy's basement ever since. The engine casing has slight oxidation but seriously, it's nothing. Other than needing a little cleaning up, it's in awesome shape. Comes with the motor mount and original backplate as well.

2- Merco 35 control line.
Here's another basement queen. I removed the carb to look into the opening inspect the crank and it is super clean as is the piston. Again, other than need some cleaning up to get rid of some built up dust, it's in pretty good shape.

3- 120 size motor mounts.
Two nylon mounts, one is new and undrilled and the other is in good shape but drilled for an engine which I have no idea of what it was.
Aluminum mount in good shape, appears to be 120 size and drilled. Another older looking aluminum mount that is drilled for what appears to be various engines.

4- Master airscrew prop.
NIP but dusty from sitting around for awhile.

What I need are three Hitec HS645 servos because I have one already but I need four. If not those then 4 higher torque servos of another brand preferably Futaba or Hitec.
If you have 'em I'll trade all this stuff even for them! If no is interested I'll have to post in the for sale section I guess but feel free to make an offer as well.
I would also trade for heli stuff too or Futaba receivers on CH. 50.
Thanks for looking!

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Howzitgoin' eh?

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-24-2006, 07:53 PM   #2
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
i'll give you $100

pm'd you
Closed Thread