|05-28-2006, 06:56 AM||#1|
NOT AVAIL: CAP-10B 3D trainer/Motor Max 300XT motor
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I started putting everything together to build this and found that I need to get more stick-time rather than spend all my time building.
All the details are at Skyhooks and Rigging http://www.skyhooks.ca/CAP10.htm
So, rather than trying to let things pile up in the basement workshop, I'm letting this go.
Retail Price is $85US. (that's about $95 CANADIAN)!!!
First offer of $75 Canadian takes the package, postage included.
What is for sale are the kit, the Motor Max 300xt motor, and the 3mm prop adapter.
Details from the website are:
The CAP-10, by Ken Coleman, has been designed to operate on the new
20 g. light Motor Max 300T, 300HT or 300XT Brushless motors which draws only 4 Amps. The plane, made of Depron foam sheet, has a 25" wingspan and an all up weight of less than 4 -1/2 oz.
It flies aerobatically for 10 minutes on 2 Kokam 360 mAh, 20C LiPoly cells.
* laser-cut Depron foam or balsa..
* Iron-on printed graphics.
* Motor mounts for both motors.
* Foam wheels with plastic hubs.
* Pre-formed landing gear wire.
* Plywood control horns.
* Molded spinner.
* Complete, full size plans
* Wingspan: 25 inches
* Length: 16-1/2 inches
* Wing Area: 131 sq. in.
* Weight: 45 to 50 grams RTF
* Motor: Sky Hooks & Rigging MSYS-300T, 300HT or 300XT
* Receiver: Sky Hooks & Rigging RX72N.
* Sky Hooks & Rigging # SCSH-20BL Brushless Controller.
* Battery: 2 or 3 cell Sky Hooks & Rigging Kokam 340-20C S-pack.
* Servos: 3 x Bluebird 303 servos.
* Your favourite hinging and pushrod
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|06-03-2006, 06:36 AM||#2|
Just a reminder that the total price for the package is at least $20 below the retail price, no taxes and I'm paying postage.
That's $14.25 for taxes and and additional $10-15 for postage.
|06-10-2006, 09:18 PM||#3|
Now on eBay!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|