No longer available - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 07-06-2006, 01:03 AM   #1

Total Props: 0
No longer available

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Black Horse Models Spitfire .40 ARF $120
Hobbico Superstar .40 ARF $75
Sig Smith Miniplane Kit $100
Herr Air Boss Kit $50
All planes are unassembled and in the original boxes.

Shipping not included, will ship via Greyhound, freight collect.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-14-2006, 11:56 PM   #2

New Prices

Price drop
Old 07-20-2006, 02:02 PM   #3

Outta here

I'm out of here, from now on I'll sick to losing money on ebay, and to rcPilot, $800 (shipped) for $14,000 worth of stock (at cost) is not an offer, it's an insult, so take it and stick it where the sun don't shine!!

Jason, could you please delete my profile, that way I won't be tempted to come back here.
Old 07-20-2006, 03:01 PM   #4
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Dave D

Total Props: 1
Someone has a bad taste from a failed business attempt. Unfortunatly what you paid $14,000 has a realistic value closer to the offer. I happens to many people. You might be better off trying to sell the inventory in smaller packages. Old paint and resistors are hard to sell to one person. It's even tough to sell an airplane kit these days.

Good luck.
Old 07-20-2006, 08:30 PM   #5
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
You have said many times you give up and are not coming back here. I don't know what you want, sympathy? for somebody to just decide oh hell, he's down and out with his investment, I don't need the stuff but I'll buy it anyway. You weren't willing to break it up, weren't willing to ship, weren't willing to sell to the US, I don't know how you were hoping it would go! Then you get mad at me for saying anything, I offered you more than one solution to selling it, remember this one?

Tell you what, if you are seriously wanting to just throw the stuff away, then lets see if we can work something out. IF you can meet me halfway between revelstoke and abbotsford (Kamloopsish?) with the product, semi organized (not just everything thrown in one big box) I will sell it, via ebay, personal sales, whatever, and I'll keep 25% of whatever the selling price is to cover my time in packing, listing, and shipping. I don't know exactly what prices will come of all of it, but anything has got to be better than just throwing the stuff away. The other 75% of the sales will be yours. This will cost you nothing more than the time it takes to pack stuff and meet me half way.
and you got pissed off with me even still for saying anything in the forum! I bet that if you had been willing to work with me on this you'd have made a good chunk of money back instead of wanting to throw it away. Now you want your profile deleted from the forum so you aren't tempted to come back. I know full well you could have made a good bunch of your money back if you had tried a few other avenues, but for whatever reason you didn't, that's up to you, but instead you prefer to tell people on RCC to
take it and stick it where the sun don't shine!!
I wonder what your attitude to customers was when you had the store up and running, hope it was better than this
Old 07-20-2006, 09:42 PM   #6
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Mike Gyger

I'm having technical troubles with my job. I'm losing some cash, and probably won't recover it. Who wants to send me a cheque?

Jeremy, that was a very generous offer you made the guy. Too bad he didn't take it.
Michael Gyger
MAAC 58295
Old 07-21-2006, 07:39 AM   #7
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Mike B.
Radio of choice:
Spektrum Dx-18G2, Jeti DS-16 Carbon Red

Total Props: 2
I wonder what your attitude to customers was when you had the store up and running, hope it was better than this [/quote]

BINGO! We had a guy out here , had a store called Wings & Things; most sour, unfriendly sob you'd ever want to meet. I was in his store many times and never even got a hello.

Why do these guys decide to get into the retail business?

To my surprise he lasted about 2 1/2 yrs before folding.
Old 07-21-2006, 11:48 AM   #8
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Dennis M
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 14

Total Props: 7
Things are only worth what people are willing to pay. I was considering offering something close on the Spitfire and Trainer and would have driven to Revelstoke to pick them up. Nice drive but still about $25 in gas. Anyway I decided I didn't want to "insult" you anymore so left these alone.

I hope you can settle down and take care of the problems and get on with life.

I have sold stuff for way less than it is "worth" and sometimes for more.
Closed Thread