Mississauga Model Flying Club Helicopter Fun Fly - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Events Discuss your local events, events attended, etc...

Closed Thread
Old 07-08-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Mike Z

Total Props: 0
Mississauga Model Flying Club Helicopter Fun Fly

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Helicopter Fun fly

Mississauga Model Flying Club will be holding its annual helicopter only fun fly on Saturday August 5th. The 6th will be a rain date. I will post sponsors shortly. However, Hobby Craft will be donating some good prizes this year for winners of the competition. Thunder Tiger reps will be there to support all pilots or people who want to get into helis or need to ask questions. There will be a BBQ and we will fly from around 10:00 am until whenever. So set this date aside to come out and do some flying or to check out the action! Contact Mike Zimmerman at michael_zimmerman5@sympatico.ca if you have any question.

Directions to our Flying Site
Our Flying site is located in the Highway 401 and Mississauga Road area. Take Mississauga Road north from Hwy 401 to the second set of lights. This will be Meadowvale Boulevard. Turn left (west) and follow Meadowvale Boulevard. You will pass the GE head office on your left. Keep going around the corner until you come to a light at Meadowpines Boulevard. Go through the lights (After stopping of course), just past the three buildings on the right hand side (the east side) you will notice a Big Park with a sign saying "TOTOREDACA PARK". Out in the park, just to the right of the sign, you will see our Flying site and runway. Go through the gate and follow the road until you come to gravel road which leads to our parking area. Follow the gravel road to our parking area.
Attached Files
File Type: doc heli_funfly_131.doc (45.0 KB, 104 views)
Zimmy is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:29 PM   #2
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Mike Z

The event is still on for this Saturday. If it rains then it will be held on Sunday.
Zimmy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-04-2006, 08:25 PM   #3
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Alex D

Big BIZUMP!! I'm looking forward to this 1.....
MAAC Member #75939

TRex 600N Pro FBL, TRex 600E CF, T-500E GF, T-Rex 450L 6S Dominator, TRex 550 DFC, DJI Phantom, DJI 550 H33d, DJI S1000 Z15
Heli3dflyr is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-05-2006, 06:15 PM   #4
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Naomi SL

The funfly was a great success. Thanks for all who participated at the funfly, without you funfly just wasn't the same.

We have Mike Zimmerman and family there to helping out at the refreshment stand. Thanks to HobbyHobby and a few sponsors sponsored contest prizes.
Event included today were Auto-Rotation Contest, Hoola Hoop Game. ( I didn't do to well.. ) Door prize for participants at todays event. All in all everyone had a wonderful time. Lets hope those participated would come back and enjoy this wonderful time.

Click here to fill in your LOCATION!! in you profile

Reccession Hurts? Click here to vote

(\__/) (\__/)
(='.'=) (='.'=)
(")_(") (")_(")

Vital Stats:
Started R/C Airplane since 1975
Started R/C Helicopter since 2001
Heli_Gal is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.