|07-12-2006, 10:10 PM||#1|
I am: andreas s
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Burlington, Ontario
Feedback: 8 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Sombra Labs Shadow 3 Reciever: no crystal just dial it in
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Thought I'd use it but just gathered dust. Tested it briefly, works very well and quite cool! Comes with programmer as well.
Canned marketting stuff below.
* Covers both 72Mhz (air) and 75Mhz (surface) bands
* Cascade mode: Two Shadow-3s can be cacaded together for up to 14-channel operation
* Automatic positive/negative transmitter shift detection
* Compatible with most FM/PPM transmitters; also works with high-rate transmitters
* Fully programmable servo pin assignments
* Three- user selectable and programmable failsafe modes
* Frequency selection through modular programmer (included)
* Synthesized "Crystal-less" operation
* Excellent sensitivity and IP3 performance
* Smallest and the lightest 7-channel receiver in the world
* Dual conversion, full range, ultra narrow band
* Advansed DSP signal detection, noise control and glitch supression algorithms
* Fully FCC/ic compliant
* Meets all AMA-91 receiver guidelines
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|