|08-03-2006, 10:57 PM||#1|
getting out of electrics
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
As hard as I try, I just cant seem to get into the electric thing, so Im selling some stuff to finance a gasser project. Here goes;
- CC Phoenix-25 hardly used, maybe 10 flights SOLD
- CC Thunderbird-18 same as above 30$ SOLD
- Eflight Park 400 inrunner, bought it off another rcc member, and used it once, includes a GWS gearbox with a Cobri shaft- 35$SOLD
- 2x 1250mah 3cell kokam lipo, charged around 5 times each, used with the phoenix 40$ each 2X SOLD
- 1x 910mah kokam 3 cell lipo charged once to check the battery, never flown. 35$
- 1x kokam lipo-403 charger 30$
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|08-17-2006, 09:26 PM||#2|
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia
Total Props: 0
Hi Corey! If the CC Thunderbird-18 is still available, will you take $22 shipped to Nova Scotia?
Groceries or more RC supplies
What an easy decision...
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|