Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2006, 12:34 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: cliff l
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 12

Total Props: 0
BoB Parkinson where are you?

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Does any one know what happened to bob parkinson.I purchased a cheetah kit,tanks ,wings ,ram fan unit,and retacts from him about five months ago,and after a lot of nagging he finally sent my plane,and then two months later I finally got my fan unit(not the one I ordered a dynamax showed up instead wich was fine)But I'm still waiting for my retracts!I sent several emails and he won't even reply any more.I even threatend to take my payment back if he doesnt reply.still nothing.Is this normal for BoB?
Cliff is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:34 PM   #2
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Dave
Radio of choice:
Airtronics SD-6G
# of RCs: 3

Total Props: 6

I always got a reply back the next day. I would think he is busy attending
fun flys throughout the US during the summer.
cassat is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-06-2006, 03:52 PM   #3
RCC Supreme Contributor
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Robert
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Bob Parkinson...

Bob is great in relying back, when i was going through nightmare with F15 i have, he helped me out to his best, he even called me at different time to help me out in difficulities with that F15...I am sure he will reply back to you, he usualy dosen't post on RCC but he is on RCU quite frequiently...
I am sure he will return your emails or messages once he gets them.....Like Dave /Casset said he could be in US at this time of the year...

Do sign the petiton. We could Save our Connie CF-TGE, We still have chance, Once gone we will lose our History and Heritage forever....
Concordefan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-06-2006, 07:37 PM   #4
RCC Contributor
I am: Ed P.

Check out some other web sites in the US over the last 3 years regarding BP. You're REALLY LUCKY to have gotten anything that you have. I have read threads in the past where he hasn't delivered ANYTHING to paying customers. Not a good thing!
And no, I haven't ordered anything from him or ever will!
Just my 2C.
no such thing as too fast!
rcjetguy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-06-2006, 08:39 PM   #5
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: cliff l
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 12

I guess I'm lucky that way.But it took a lot of emails and phone calls(wich he never got back to me with) to get what I did get.I will give him a couple more weeks to get back to me then I will try to reverse my payment from the old plastic card. It Is a shame to see people do business this way ,it's not a cheap hobby to start with as well we rely on other people for there experience and help to make this hobby enjoyable.
Cliff is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-09-2006, 09:24 AM   #6
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
A buddy of mine ordered an F18 and Regal Eagle from him over 5 years ago, still no aircraft. Paid via money order as well so he can't go back through his credit card company. How that guy is still in business I have no idea.

I haven't seen him post on RCU more than a small handful of times. As for being in the US, even if he is, that is not an excuse to not reply to emails, if you want to run a business and you're going to be away, at least set up an auto responder, or make sure to have internet access while you're gone!
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 08-16-2006, 07:53 AM   #7
Bob Byrnes
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Robert B

Total Props: 1
My experience was the opposite. I have a new Regal Eagle kit. I live close to Bob and was able to go and pick it up however. I found him to be friendly, willing to help and always available to my numerous calls. He was in the process of looking for and buying a new home at that time and that may offer some sort of explanation for your difficulty. I hope it works out to your satisfaction. In my opinion Bob P. is good people......
Bob Byrnes is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.