|08-15-2006, 03:38 PM||#1|
Selling off all glow planes and accessories, lower prices
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I am getting out of small glow planes and selling the following items. I am looking for local pick for the started. The rest I can ship if wanted. Prices do not include shipping.
- 3 black du-bro skis, $30 for all three
- Double vision field charger, $50
- Hangar 9 glow igniter, new battery for this season. $15
- Hangar 9 12volt starter, $25
- Hangar 9 glow hand pump, $10
- Bearing set for O.S. 46AX, SKF and NTN bearings. $20.00
- APC 20*12 prop, new, not drilled. $15
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|08-19-2006, 09:03 AM||#5|
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Myles Jarvis
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Picton, Ontario
Radio of choice:
Feedback: 4 / 100%
Total Props: 1
OS 46 FX
Do you still have this engine for sale? If so, what kind of shape is it in and is it reliable?
|08-19-2006, 03:05 PM||#6|
The cap is now sold.
As for the engine, it's 4 years old and still in good running condition. I have only used wildcat 15% fuel in it.
|08-21-2006, 05:42 PM||#9|
RCC Senior Contributor
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: North Bay Ontario
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Re: Selling off all glow planes and accessories
2 revolution props, 22*8 drilled for DA.50. $15 each.
Consider One sold
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|