|09-09-2006, 01:25 AM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
XP6102 Spektrumized with DX6 shell/Tx >> SOLD !!!
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I've got the following for sale ..
My ebay : jfarsang
My rccanada : jfarsang
My RR : kookboy
My RCG : kookboy
Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
- Comes as a package deal:
JR6102 (paid $149)
Spektrum DX6 (paid $199 -minus 4 servo's)
If you're looking at doing the conversion yourself, you will be buying a JR6102 ($100-160) and a Spektrum DX6 ($159-199), plus the time invloved and shipping.
If you are looking for a complete glitchless system (Tx/Rx) to put in your micro/mini/30-50 sized electric heli's, this is it. Period.
Those of you who have heard/seen/know of the XP6102DX know what you are getting. I was one of the 1st to use this system (now MAAC/FCC/AMA approved and licensed) in my glider with onboard video over 3200' ft distance.
I fly it at Burnaby park flyers club, MAAC sanction field and in Whistler for my UAV contracts.
For those of you who do not know, please read the following thread(s) for some insight into a glitchless world of flying:
I have two XP6102DX setup's and am only selling one of them. (I can't sell the other because it's what I use for my Swift, Raptor50 and glider planes).
What you get:
1) XP6102DX Spekrumized system with DX receiver
2) Spektrum DX6 Tx shell with the option to put in the FM/RF board from the original 6102 (crystal ch.4
3) Buddy cable (you can use the XP6102DX as the master and the DX6 box as the slave. Works great. I taught my girlfriend how to fly with it.
4) Normal accessories: manual's, charger and both stock Tx Batteries.
$250 shipped Canada Post with signature confirmation
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|09-09-2006, 01:37 AM||#2|
RCC Junior Contributor
Some people who have this sys already or do not need the DX6 shell and would like just the XP6102DX.
$200 shipped for the XP6102DX with the stock battery and DX6 receiver.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|