OS FS-70S II - $190 plus shipping-SOLD Thanks RC Canada - Page 4 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Engines Sell RC aircraft engines and related items

Closed Thread
Old 11-16-2006, 08:17 AM   #31
RCC Senior Contributor

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
If you do your banking online, you can transfer money to someone else's account (I think they have to bank online as well...)...It is done through Interac and costs around $1.50...very simple and secure, and cheaper than paypal...(sender pays the $1.50, receiver pays nothing)

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-16-2006, 01:54 PM   #32
Gary Maker
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Gary M.
Radio of choice:
Spektrum DX8
# of RCs: 7

Total Props: 9
Originally Posted by voyager_663rd
Originally Posted by hancop
You are so wrong about me. Just ask Gary Maker or Peter-P. Ask them about their dealings with me on both the buying and selling side. I have always sold and bought locally and sold and bought many things. I just have never gone the mail route yet. I take exception to the fact that you think this is a scam. When I finally do sell this engine to someone, I will send you there contact information and you can ask them how happy there are with this bran new engine. Maybe you are just pissed as you planned to purchase the engine via the mail but never send the money !!!
Seeing as you've brought up two folks here and "their dealings with me on both the buying and selling side", where is your feedback?

I don't know about this Peter fella but I know Gary would post you a feedback if he bought/sold something from/to you.
I must apologize to hancop as I did sell him a large sum item and he came through with flying colours. Everything in my personal dealings with him went smoothly and as agreed upon. I met him in person at his home and found him very pleasant to deal with and would not hesitate to have further dealing with this gentleman myself!

Traider feedback is important to future dealings and I should have posted such for this man earlier and do apologize once again to him and to any others who may have had concerns in dealing with him if considering my not having posted traider feedback in his dealings with me!

This has been corrected and you will now note such in his personal traider feedback.

One other comment. I personally have had many dealings, mostly all positive, with a lot of good folks here on RCCanada and I still cannot understand why some others would feel, that even though they are not interested in particular item and have no intention of making a purchase, feel they must post a negative comment in the thread, as if they were elected the guardian of all RCCanada members? Why waste your own time posting comments hindering the seller, calling the whole thread a waste of their time because the seller chooses to sell locally???? I personally do not recall Jason making any such stipulation that says this cannot be so, so why should it bother anyone? Edicate strongly suggests that if your not interested, please simply move on....why malisciously try and harm the prospect of a sale for the poster whom you personally do NOT know?

It takes some time to build a strong positive traider feedback but everyone has to start somewhere. For goodness sake give the man a chance to prove himself and not make unreasonable assumptions!
Stoney Creek Hawks RC
MAAC No. 43659

Radios used: Spektrum DX6i
Current builds: 1/4 scale J3 Cub & Neiuport 17 and KMP B-25.
Currently flying: Scratched Tele 40, Parkzone Stryker & 60" SPAD Debonaire

"Time flies like an arrow - fruit flys like a banana." Groucho Marks
Closed Thread