|10-18-2006, 03:41 PM||#1|
Selling a few items
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
- Rolair gas air compressor, Less than 100 hours use, 5.5 honda
paid 1600 selling for 800 dollars.
-Monarch electric cement mixer, contractor grade 250 dollars
- Engine stand 50 dollars(on casters)
- 6 foot truck ramps, heavy duty, a steal at 150 dollars
- 2 sets of scafolding 100 dollars each set.
-Heavy duty floor trolly jack 3 ton 100 dollars
- Tow bar for towing second vehicle(works very well) 50 dollars
- 1988 gmc 3500 1 ton dump truck (dually wheels in the back)
90,000 kms, new engine 3000 kms,new paint job(88 gm used galv. steel)
not one ounce of body fill (original body,mint) just spent $1000 on new rear suspention( all new springs,u bolts ,centre bolts both sides)
hoist works great, 8x12 flat bed, all new 3/4" ply racks,industrial hooks.
selling for 5000 dollars
Figured I take a stab here first before I post in penny saver/truck trader
All items are in very good shape, truck is mint for that price.
call me at home for more details 905-455-0232
these are for pick up only. Brampton.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|10-20-2006, 07:08 PM||#2|
RCC Junior Contributor
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Brampton, Ontario
Total Props: 0
How many section per set and what are the dimensions of the scafolding?
Do you have any photos? Send to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do.
|10-25-2006, 02:02 PM||#4|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: eric q
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Crawford Lake, Ontario
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: too
Feedback: 9 / 100%
Total Props: 26
Do you still have the scaffold?
Can I assemble one on top of the other, and how tall would it be?
I need to work on my walls, I have a two story with flat roof.
Can it be transported in a minivan?
Can I get it delivered if not?
desiderantes meliorem patriam
To err is human, to moo is bovine
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|