4 Projects for sale SOLD, SOLD, SOLD..... - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 10-24-2006, 11:30 PM   #1
RCC Apprentice
I am: Steve R.
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 1

Total Props: 0
4 Projects for sale SOLD, SOLD, SOLD.....

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I want to get out of the big stuff and I have for sale 4 projects, all are in different stages of construction. They are as follows..
#1- A 1/4 scale Harold Krier Great Lakes Special. This is an 80" enlargement of a 47" plane from R/C Modeller plans. It is a radial engine biplane with a 3 piece top wing and 2 piece bottom wing. It requires a G-62 or larger engine. The plane is about 80% built and only needs things like the cowl, pants, and rear head rest to be made and the finnish assembly stuff and covering. I have a bunch of parts for it including inflatable wheels, tank, wing mounting hardware and other bits.

#2- A 1/4 scale Swick Taylorcraft from Model Airplane News plans. This plane requires a Super Tiger 3000 or 1.8 something for best performance. This is a clipped wing fully airobatic high wing beauty with opening doors and the radio gear in the rear of the fuse out of the way. It is about 70% complete needing the right wing panel to be built, all the ribs are cut for this. The tail feathers are all built up from 1/16 x 1/4 laminated spruce and have operational boost tabs built into them just like the real plane.
#3- A Midwest Giles kit that I used to make a better version from. This has 2 fuses, the first is the original mabe half built with all the parts to finnish, and the second is the version I was working on, an all balsa type with plug in foam wings and a symetrical stab like the full scale. There is a lot of stuff in the box but there is NO wing parts for the kit version. I do have the canopy, and a new fiberglass cowl from Aeroglass. One wing panel was cut and I have the templates and the foam block for the second panel.

#4- This is a Utimate Pitts kit from Lanier R/C. This plane is all built and partly covered but encountered a problem when being covered. I did this plane in Sig Coverall and dope. The wings are still covered but the fuse and tail feathers have been stripped because the process warped the thin 1/16 balsa sheeting on the top forward fuse section and made it look awfull. The balsa was removed with the intension of replacing it with 3/32 balsa or even thin ply but I just never got around to doing it. It was set up for a Moki 120 but I'm shure others can be re-fitted into the cowl. This plane has many new after market parts.

I have a lot of funds wrapped up in this lot and I have NO idea of what to ask for it all so I'm going to leave that up to you guys to make me an offer I can't refuse, but please don't try to insult me with a $100 or so for the lot, I will simply ignore those. They should also be for pick up only as they are just to big to ship and would cost more that what the sale amount would be. Email me with your phone # and we can talk about it. I will sell everything to the highest bidder, or I'm even willing to trade the lot for a small out board motor in the 7.5 to 10 HP range? Thanks for looking.. Steve..

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread