Where to buy Wild Hare in Canada ? - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Giant Scale Aircraft Discuss Giant RC Scale Aircraft.

Closed Thread
Old 10-26-2006, 06:02 PM   #11
always flying
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Manny H
Radio of choice:
Futaba 2.4
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 8

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by luv2flyrc
Originally Posted by always flying
Just have a big sukhoi to build first though!

Hey Manny,

What Suk you working on? I would k**ll for a nice 100cc 3d capable Sukhoi 26 or 31 I'm sick of these ugly Yak things. In the real world, they're just a poor man's Sukhoi

It just like your avitar pic!! but unopened in the box!! I picked it up with the hardware kit! for dirt cheap!! i'm using the evo 80 TT compitition version engine for this plane i'm really excited about it! gonna change up the grafics abit! it's my winter keep me out of trouble build!!.. LOL!!

Plus i have the ultimate with my taurus 52 to build as well!! so i should be busy!!

what have you been up to?

always flying is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 10-26-2006, 06:56 PM   #12
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Mike B.
Radio of choice:
Spektrum Dx-18G2, Jeti DS-16 Carbon Red

Total Props: 2

That's awsome Manny! Did you get that one from John at Triad?

You're going to luv it, I flew one for two seasons (my avitar) with ZDZ 80 on a canister. Do yourself a big favour though, if you like to fly blenders, walls or parachutes, open up the bottom of your wings over the winter and add shear webs to the back of the main spars from the root at least 2/3 of the way out.

I finally lost mine to the wing folding up in a parachute. It is well documented on RCU that the H9 Suk wings will break
and H9 redesigned the spar/ shear web setup on their subsequent giant ARFS. The Suk uses I-beam construction, all other's are D-tube. I know Randy on here flew his for alot of flights and never had a problem but, mine and other's have broke with no warning.

Hi Jim, I know Brians got one listed and I was very tempted to get it but, decided it was too small for a 100cc and I didn't want to go out and buy another 80cc.

Hi Chris,

I have seen the Wildhare Suk thread on RCU but didn't know there were vids on DOD, Thanks

luv2flyrc is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-26-2006, 07:09 PM   #13
always flying
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Manny H
Radio of choice:
Futaba 2.4
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 8

Thanks for the info!! i went through all of it on RCU!! good read!! you guessed it!! it's the one from john!! i'm so pumped about it!!! i had the goldberg sukhoi and always like the hanger 9 one!! The new evo 80TT should be a stump puller and will make a good combo!!

always flying is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:32 AM   #14
I am: JimmyD
Radio of choice:
JETI Duplex DS-16
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 16

Actually most of these are flying with a 100cc.

Don't forget that big round nose eats some of the power and those i saw with 80s in them just didn't do the plane justice.

Brians is setup for a DA 100 already.

What would be nice to see is an 80 - 100 cc SU-26M. The fullsize 26 still outflies the full size SU31.
Jim Daly
IMAC Sequence Committee Member
Your Friendly Neighborhood SouthEast Zone Director
MAAC #14323L IMAC #3678
scaleguy is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.