SOLD! World Models Ultimate BiPlane & Hyperion Yak 54E F - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 11-02-2006, 06:06 AM   #1
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Colin M

Total Props: 1
SOLD! World Models Ultimate BiPlane & Hyperion Yak 54E F

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi everyone, Im selling off a bunch of stuff to make room for more "stuff"! Since Im in the GTA, pick up can be arranged.

World Models Ultimate BiPlane - $95. This plane is a fully converted Glow to Electric plane so all the hard work of creating a motor mount and the all important battery access hatch/tray has been done for you!

I've flown it at all the fun flys this summer and anyone who has seen it fly knows what a performer this plane is! It's in great condition and I'm only asking $95 for it. (This DOES NOT come with any radio equipment or motor etc)

See pics and FULL description at:

- Hyperion Yak 54E - $395 (with "stuff") or $135 (without "stuff")

The following is what it comes with for $395:

- HYPERION Z4020 14 TURN 574 KV BRUSHLESS MOTOR - 62A peak - 5 cell max - up to 1200watts) Comes with the motor mount. This radial motor mount is an additional $25 value if you were to buy it retail.
- Hitec Electron 6 receiver
- 2 HS225MG servos
- 2 HS635 Standard Karbonite servos
- APC 15X7 Prop
- Dubro Spinner

This setup is perfect and everything is already installed (exactly how it is when I fly it) so with this package, the only other stuff you would need to get this in the air is an ESC and a battery pack!

However, if you want the Yak alone it will only be $135. (I paid $240. With shipping and duty etc, it cost me about $300 in total.) See pics and FULL description at:

BANTAM Slow Flyer Bi-Plane: $20

This plane is gorgeous and perfect as an indoor flyer. It even comes with the motor and prop! All you have to do is throw in your "junk" (receiver, 2 servos and ESC) and a battery and youre good to go. I bought this for the indoor flying season but have realized lately that I probably wont be flying as much indoors as I had thought. ASKING ONLY $20! (Pics available on request)

My contact information is:

Tel: 416 726 4482

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:54 PM   #2

Total Props: 1
you might want to consider removing your email addy from your post. easy pickin's for spambots to pick up on. B4 you know it, you're flooded with more krap than you can crash into.
Old 11-02-2006, 05:01 PM   #3
RCC Supreme Contributor
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Robert
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Total Props: 0
Colin check your inbox.....I will send you email too shortly on Ultimate...
Do sign the petiton. We could Save our Connie CF-TGE, We still have chance, Once gone we will lose our History and Heritage forever....
Closed Thread