Would you bid on this futaba 14MZ? - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread
Old 11-06-2006, 04:43 PM   #1
RCC Contributor
I am: Rick S

Total Props: 0
Would you bid on this futaba 14MZ?

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Take a look at this auction... take note of the text and images

Then look at these two

All Electronic components contain SMOKE. Once you let the smoke out, they stop working
just_lkn is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:49 PM   #2
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Dennis M
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 14

Total Props: 7
Look at the bidders and look at the sellers. Of course not!
4*60 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-06-2006, 04:57 PM   #3
RCC Supreme Contributor
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Robert
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Its another one of those games going on, 2 auctions are already finished!!, but even though no way....
Do sign the petiton. www.canadiansuperconnie.org We could Save our Connie CF-TGE, We still have chance, Once gone we will lose our History and Heritage forever....
Concordefan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:03 PM   #4
RCC Contributor
I am: Pulkit S

just a few weeks ago..i read on one of the RC forums(dont remember which one.....i browse a few)...........that someone had ordered a 14MZ from china(not sure if its from the same ppl)............and they found a STONE inside the transmitter body. A STONE!!!

so no............no bidding on this........u get what u pay for.
aerodreamer is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:23 PM   #5
I am: Boolean21

Total Props: 56
I wouldn't bid on a 14MZ if it was going cheap from a legit seller :P
PurgatorY is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-07-2006, 08:08 AM   #6
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Jim McIntyre
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 999

Total Props: 1
Originally Posted by LGM Guitars
I wouldn't bid on a 14MZ if it was going cheap from a legit seller :P
Ditto! Why would I want the result of a frankenstein marriage of Windoze and F.U.taba?

MAAC# 12719
Si fractum non sit, noli id reficere - (If it ain't broke, don't fix it).
JimMcIntyre is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:50 PM   #7
RCC Senior Contributor

Have a great day!!!
popcan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:12 PM   #8
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Mike G
Radio of choice:
Futaba 9c
# of RCs: 14

Total Props: 15
If you relook at the listings the first one has been pulled and the second one is not a registered user in other words an invalid listing.My wife and I buy and sell on ebay ,We have a 300 something !00% positive feedback. Well about a month ago on a sunday afternoon my wife and I where listing stuff on ebay,when up comes a Mercedes 4dr for sale with our name on it Everything would lead a person reading the listing and pictures of the car was that everything was on the up and up other than the fact that we were in Canada and car was in England. I contacted ebay ,it took them 6 to 7 hrs to respond. which they did by locking down my account. Took over an hour to get it up and running.While waiting for ebay to get in touch with me I decided to end the listing, Yup it was even charged to my account some $20 odd . My wife and I both like ebay and most people we encounter but yes there are some real crooks out there and somehow some of them have manage to infilltrate and get a listing added to someone elses account. Oh yeah guy had right in his listing on my account contact him at such and such email as his ebay email is full. All I can say is read the listing if its to good to be true it probably is,Check out the persons feedback and how long he has been selling, Some of these sellit places pop up and close almost as quick as they open,Contact the person even if its just for a mail quote . It depends sometimes how a person responds as to weither I will deal with them or not
hifly2104 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 11-07-2006, 05:25 PM   #9
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Gary

Wow, had same kinda problem with e-bay, someone got into my account and were selling items saying that people should use a diff e-mail address to contact them... found out about it when I was getting e-mails on items I never even heard of before... got ahold of e-bay and tried to straighten it out, was a real mess. Then contacted the people bidding on the item and informed them that I had no such item and sent a nasty letter to the e-mail listed on the item and tore a new a$$ hole for them... Never did hear back from them... wonder why?
gkm41 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.