|11-16-2006, 08:44 AM||#1|
I am: Erik G
Join Date: Jun 2006
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 0
Sold - please remove
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have an OS 91 surpass 4 stroke that I don't have any plans for, so I've decided to offer it to someone who may need it. I've had it for 3-4 years and it has been well used, but no crashes, and it has been well taken care of. It is presently packaged in oil in the original box.
I stripped the threads in the header at one point, however;
1. I sent the engine to Clarence Lee who used to write the engine column in RC Modeler for repairs. He put in a brass fitting secured with JB-Weld epoxy and the engine has worked just fine ever since.
2. I have a spare header for the engine that I'll throw in, however, the bolt pattern to attach it to the intake manifold changed, so you'll have to tap 2 holes.
Looking at the prices asked for similar engines, I think $140 would be a fair price.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|