General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread
Old 01-02-2007, 01:35 AM   #51
I am: JimmyD
Radio of choice:
JETI Duplex DS-16
# of RCs: 6

Total Props: 16

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!

Good to see you at HobbyHobby.

Yes I realize it is hard to apeeze everyone and I really don't have anything against cars... You see how easy it is to get these guys to rise to some bait.. oh wait that would have more to do with your fishin show....

Keep up the good work, it is appreciated!
Jim Daly
IMAC Sequence Committee Member
Your Friendly Neighborhood SouthEast Zone Director
MAAC #14323L IMAC #3678
scaleguy is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 01-02-2007, 02:01 AM   #52
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Mike Gyger

Total Props: 0
Nik, we're like a big family here. A very spread out, disfunctional family.

I enjoy watching your program. I appreciate all the work that goes into all the models. I have a special place in my heart for the planes and boats, simply because people scratch build some of them. I really appreciate the work that some people are willing to put into these.

The helis and cars are mostly assembled/repaired/modified, and it takes a different talent to be able to work with off the shelf components to make a competitive machine.

I'm learning something new in every segment, and it doesn't matter wether it's in the air, on the ground or in the water. I like the diversity. It reminds me of here . Not to mention it's cool seeing things that are talked about online. (the places, the events, the people)

Keep up the good work.

Good luck with the Hot Pipes project as well, I'm looking forward to seeing some Canadian hot rods!!
Michael Gyger
MAAC 58295
Canhos is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-02-2007, 03:23 PM   #53
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Stefan J

I think the show is great. I started with planes 2 years ago, got into helis last Christmas, and into trucks this Christmas. In half an hour you can't cover all aspects of RC. I think its great that you seem to cover at least 3 options each week. I have not had a week where I did not see something that was of direct interest to me. I think it is a well rounded show. I never have any trouble getting up on a Saturday morning for the 8:30 show. Keep up the great work.
jacksost is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-03-2007, 12:58 PM   #54
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Maqsood

Nik, its a great show. Couple of suggesstions.

1 hour show would be excellent instead of half hour.

The repeat time of 10:30 AM should be somewhere in the evening, so that whoever misses the 8:30 one can at least try to watch it in the evening.

Keep it up.
MAAC # 59977
IMAC # 4177

My Website http://home.ica.net/~ahmadm/
My Photo gallery http://www.maac.ca/mcgal/main.php?g2_itemId=16713
rcpilot is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:10 PM   #55
RCC Supreme Contributor
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Robert
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Hi Nik,

So far show is coming along very well in my opinion, i enjoy seeing it, yes you are right that we all should appreciate all aspects of the RC hobby but some of us have no interest in RC cars, Rc boats and are just only into planes, so i guess thats why little frustration happens but its ok in certain way i guess.

Nik what about launching a section of the program in building side of the hobby, i am sure guys who want to get into building part will highly appreciate it and you never know by this we can get to see this or that way of doing same thing and or get to know whats on who's table, as some of the projects are mind blowing and very interesting and intreguing. See if this part can also become part of the Rc-tv in future or near future.

Keep the great show going on, you are doing excellent job
Do sign the petiton. www.canadiansuperconnie.org We could Save our Connie CF-TGE, We still have chance, Once gone we will lose our History and Heritage forever....
Concordefan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-06-2007, 01:20 AM   #56
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Shawn S

Total Props: 19
Yeah alot of bitching going on here indeed. Way I see it I love the fact that there is even a show like this and someone had the ballz to go out and make it! Heck I'll even watch planes fly in it all day and not care, that has to say something? Keep on the good work RCTV! Woot! :P
Once upon a time there were Nitros, Flybars & Frequency pins
My Main OL Photo Gallery: http://www.runryder.com/helicopter/gallery/28268/
OICU812 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:54 AM   #57
gerry clace
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: gerry c.

Total Props: 1
Yak hour?

Yak- {Thibetan },A kind of ox with long silky hair, a bushy mane, and horse-like tail,inhabitingTibet and the Himalayas,and now southern Ontario.... I'm up for any kind of wildlife, outdoors shows ... just an attempt at sarcasm. Love the show. Helps the winter blahs to somehow slide by quicker, when you watch the people enjoy this great hobby be it buggies boats or planes. Keep up the good work rctv.
gerry clace is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:20 PM   #58
RCC Apprentice
I am: Nicholas Leach
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 7

reply's to all RCTV viewer's

First i'd like to thank every one that has replied to my thread,Anyway's to make the show 1 hr is not possible the air time is not available at OLN maybe one day once the show sponsorship grows and we move to another station,also a build section on the show is a posibility,I'm working on some cool idea's like a bashing episode,building,new and unique form's of rc ,planes,trucks,heli's ,cars,ufo's,snowmobiles,anything that's different out there,keep sending your idea's to me,keep in mind we can't cover every event out there we only have 13 episodes,we have some
surprises this coming season 2007.

Nik Rak
rc-tv is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-12-2007, 06:44 PM   #59
Mike Fritz
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Mike F
Radio of choice:
Futaba 14MZ

Mike Fritz
MAAC 9153
KW Flying Dutchmen Rally Director
Mike Fritz is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 01-13-2007, 01:13 AM   #60
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Mike
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 12

Hey Nik
Got to tell you. This is the first time I have ever done this, I tape the shows every Sat. morning (shiftworker) so I don't miss them. I have never done that ever for anything. Couldn't care less what it is you guys are featuring, doesn't matter, I just enjoy the show.
I really enjoy the work you guys are doing. Thanks. Loving all of the Canadian content, have even seen a familiar face or two.
Gotta love a Cub ?!?!?
Brant RC Flyers
mike99 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.