SCX Digtal 1/32 slot car racing layout for sale (< 1 yr o - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Other RC Other items relating to RC you want to sell

Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2006, 07:52 PM   #1
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Peter H

Total Props: 0
SCX Digtal 1/32 slot car racing layout for sale (< 1 yr o

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Package includes all of the following in great condition:

2 Pitstop sets $399.99 each.
1 model 10000 set $299.99 each.
Digital chronometer $84.99.
2 extra cars over and above the 9 included with the sets $79.99 each.
2 Digital bridges with lights $116.99 each
Lots of extra track on top of what is in the sets over $300 worth of extra track.

Total cost retail: $2142

I am willing to sell it all for $1500 or trade for equivalent HO DCC train layout. (That is the only reason I am selling this as they are great fun. I need the room for the trains)

If you have never seen this car set it is great !!!. With this package you can run 6 cars at the same time, and pass each other. You have to come into the pits to fuel up before you run out of gas in the races. The pit display shows remaining fuel for all cars with big LED bars. The lapcounter counts up or down laps, automatically counting each cars laps and displays the current places on the unit. The chronometer allows you to qualify and keeps track of average lap time, fastest lap time and how many seconds behind each car you finished. The are coming out with many new features for this set such as obstruction cars that run on their own, high speed banked corners, chicanes and much more.

This is truely the best digital car racing set at the moment. I really hate to let it go but I only have room for it or for trains.
I can guarantee you will not be disappointed with this set. There is over 70 feet of track, plus 11 cars in total. 9 from the 3 sets and 2 extra ones.

Here is there website, but it is not uptodate:

Don't miss out on this one if you are a slot car racing fan, or have kids or friends and want to get together to race. I have a 6 and 4 year daughter who loved to play with me. The great thing is you can set the cars so they will only go half speed if you want and the young ones can then race with you, as they can practically keep the trigger fully depressed and the car will go around the track without coming off.

This really is alot of fun and this is a great deal.

Almost $700 off what you would pay for it new, and it works great. I still have all the orginal boxes, instructions and packaging too. Wrap it up and give it to someone for xmas.

Thanks for looking.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	121-2136_img_140.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	20700   Click image for larger version

Name:	121-2133_img_868.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	58.0 KB
ID:	20701   Click image for larger version

Name:	121-2140_img_176.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	20702  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread