|12-09-2006, 12:00 PM||#1|
My latest build "SUKHOI"
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Well this is my latest build.
Took two months to build part time in the venings after work
It's a Carl Goldberd Sukhoi. 120 size with a 72" w/s
Picked up a partially built kit for $120.00
Spent $50 between two rolls of covering, filler, paint, etc..
Painted the cowl myself, landing gear and belly pan with primer, 1 componebt basecoat and two component clear coat.
Got the idea of the Hewlet Packard look from another build from a fellow who posted his plane all the way from Sweden.
Hitec's 425, 625 and 645 all around.
Saito 150 up front.
Not sure if I can figure out how to post some of the pictures.
All and all looks pretty good.
Now on to the next build.
A 74" W/S CAP 232. Got a new Saito 180 for this baby.
|12-09-2006, 12:12 PM||#4|
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Chris R
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Cornwall, Ontario
Total Props: 1
When you post.
Click "add an attachment" it will reopen your window with the attachment window expanded. Click the browse button, select your picture from it's file, I find I have to click "add attachment" after every picture address has been selected.
When you're done adding your pictures (3 max per post) just click submit.
Hope this helps.
Gravity works. I've tested it......often!!!
Building: Jerry Bates 1/4 Chipmunk
Vancouver Vanguard 1/6 Fairey Firefly
|12-09-2006, 06:24 PM||#6|
RCC Junior Contributor
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Powell River
Total Props: 0
you also may have to re-size your pictures, there is a limit to the kb size. I had that as a problem after I figured out how to re-size the pics, it was no problem down loading them.
The worst day flying is better then the best day working!!
|12-10-2006, 07:49 AM||#7|
IMAC/SA or NOTHING!
I am: JimmyD
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Mississauga On, SE Zone
Radio of choice:
JETI Duplex DS-16
# of RCs: 6
Feedback: 30 / 100%
Total Props: 16
Maximum picture size is 150Kb.
If you can't resize yourself, PM me and I'll send you my email address and you can send to me an I'll resize.
If yo manage to resize yourself, just try this..
When composing your post just:
1) Click on the "Add an Attachment" button in the "options" row
2) Click on "browse"
3) Find the file on your PC and double click on it.
4) You will end up back at your post composition screen and the name of your picture will be in the "Filename" box.
5) You can add a description of the picture in the "File Comment" box, if you want, then click on the "Add Attachment" button and the picture file will be uploaded from your PC to the RCC server.
6) If you want to add another picture just click on the "Add an Attachment" button again and repeat steps 2,3, 4 & 5, (Maximum of 3 Attachments per Post Only).
7) When finished adding attachments choose "Submit" and your post should go.
You are only allowed certain types of files and a maximum size of 150Kb. If you click on the Allowed Extensions and Sizes link they are desribed. This link appears after you have clicked on the "Add Attachment" button the first time.
Hope this helps.
IMAC Sequence Committee Member
Your Friendly Neighborhood SouthEast Zone Director
MAAC #14323L IMAC #3678
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|