|12-19-2006, 07:35 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Jeffrey T
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
FS: Mega ACn 16 EDF, Minifan 480 Impeller, and Eflite 40A
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi, I have the following 3 items for sale from my failed attempt to get into EDF:
- Brand new MF480 impeller, hub, and motor shaft adapter for the Mega motor. I bought the new impeller because my old one dinged the side of the fan duct. The duct is still in one piece and whomsoever buys the impeller can have the duct, but its got some scoring on the inside and I drilled a hole into it to run wiring for an outrunner to be used (before I tried the Mega). $30
- Barely used (under a minute) "Mega 16 ACn EDF". This is a new motor from Mega that is specifically designed for use with the Wemotec Minifan 480. The Kv is somewhere between the 16/15/2 and 16/15/3. SOLD
- Barely used Eflite 40A brushless esc. SOLD
Pricing and shipping negotiable.
Thanks for looking!
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Need something Extra? Losing your Edge?
Don't Yak all over your CAP, just Suk it up!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|