|02-19-2007, 02:31 PM||#1|
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: AlexL
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Thornhill, Ontario
Radio of choice:
Feedback: 104 / 100%
Total Props: 2
Folding props - sold, thank you RCC
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
These folding props. are from my electric glider dyas. Selling them as a lot, so that you can try different combination for the best climb suited to your motor.
1. Aeronaut CAM carbon 13 x 8"/33x20 cm with metal yoke on a spinner prop. adapter for 6mm motor shaft. The collect has four split to ensure a very firm grip. Ideal for the bigger AXI outrunners which has a 6 mm output shaft.
2. Graupner CAM 11-8"/28-20 on a 1/16 collect type spinner adapter.
3. Aeronuut glas 9x8.5"/23x10.5cm with a metal yoke.
4. Graupner CAM 12 x 6"/30x15 cm with a metal yoke and a prop. adapter for 6mm motor shaft
5. Graupner CAM 13 x 7 /33x18 cm with a metal yoke and a metal spinner with prop. adapter for 5mm output shaft.
I have a few odds and end blades that I will include in the package.
The blades sell for over twenty dollars a set without the yoke, and the prop. adapters are quite expensive too. I want to sell them as a package, and asking $100.00 shipped.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|02-19-2007, 02:46 PM||#2|
Level 3 Supporter
★ Site Supporter ★
I am: Dennis DuBois
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Washago, Ontario
Radio of choice:
Airtronics SD-10G, JR XP9303
# of RCs: 10
Feedback: 14 / 100%
Total Props: 4
CFI Orillia Aeromodelers
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|