|03-06-2007, 07:56 PM||#1|
Rx sell-off: Berg -6*G III and FMA Direct M5 (x2)
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Prequel Edit: The M5s are sold, but the Berg is still available!
Thanks for taking a peak...
I just sold off my old JR 662 and glow stuff, to go fully electric, and try out the new Spectrum DX7. My flying buddies have already snatched the stuff they had their eyes on, but have left 3 Rx behind.
Berg-6*G III with a Deans Mini Antenna (two piece)
- 6 channel (can choose between logical channel 5 or 7)
- autoshift detection, programmable failsafes, digital signal processing
- the mini antenna is already attached, but has a tiny connector to allow routing approx. 14 inches of wire
FMA Direct M5 (I have 2 of these to sell)
- $35 each
- 5 channel
- JR type
- dual conversion
- this is NOT the new V2 design with support for digital servos
The crystals are all channel 22, and are included in the price. Any other question - just ask.
(edit: I don't trying to line my pockets with exaggerated shipping costs - if you're seriously interested, post or PM your postal/zip code and I'll reply with the shipping estimate)
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|