|03-17-2007, 12:19 PM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Robert B
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Bowmanville, Ontario
Feedback: 10 / 100%
Total Props: 1
Free Used Motors
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have the below listed motors that I acquired in a job lot purchase of used R/C gear. I have never used them and cannot vouch for their quality other than to say they all have compression and are not all gummed up and probably would work fine. I don't want anything for them but, I am not interested in shipping them. If someone wants to come and get them they can have them.
1) OS 15 FP - looks well used
2) OS 60 SR - Looks in really good condition
3) OS 40 size motor
4) Webra 40 size - not sure if it's the one they called the speed 40...
4) Very small sized diesel motor - does not look too good.
5) A brand new carburetor for a Webra speed 40.
6) A small cylindrical metal thing that looks to be some sort of rocket motor. The writing on the box is all Japanese. It has a liesure world price sticker on it.
7) A small box of what appear to be the solid fuel pellets for the above noted supposed rocket motor.
I also have a well used Dremel Scroll saw. It works fine but is really noisy. It might be alright for a guy starting out to build up a workshop. I even have some spare blades. It works good but I have a new more modern one now.
Anyway, If someone wants these things I will give them to the first to respond on this forum. If you send a PM that's fine but, Please also remark here. I am sometimes very slow to read my PM's........
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|03-27-2007, 08:58 PM||#5|
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Myles Jarvis
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Picton, Ontario
Radio of choice:
Feedback: 4 / 100%
Total Props: 1
I was too late in seeing this. Darn! I needed another .15 for a twin project and a .60 for another plane!
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|