RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Aircraft Discussion Discuss anything RC related

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2007, 08:59 PM   #11
michel gravelle
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Michel G

Total Props: 8

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Thanks for all the excellent help . A fellow modeler has sent me a photo of a Tri-LT-40 , it looks great , youcan be sure that this project is going on the board . Ive also decided to put OS-46ax,s . There not to expensive ,reliable , a little over power for sure . I ll keep the high wing and make it a tail dragger , I ll also make it a straight wing

Ya-know every time I think about buying an ARF , I find it to darn easy . As good looking as they may be , and mine may never look as good as an ARF , I truely do prefer to build , it must be the effect that the dope has , I will never forget the first time my LT-40 flew , right off the bench it flew great , with very little trim . Thanks for the tips thought , I truely do appriciiate it

I have a fusaloge that is unbuilt yet , it will be finished in Koveral and dope as my other planes are .

That photo of the tri-plane has 2 x 4 strokes and 1x 2stroke , is that right ? Now thats what I call kit bashing Thats a nice shot , it must fly with a lot power.

This project is going down .

Thanks a whole lot guys

michel gravelle is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:37 AM   #12
Dave Holmes
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Dave Holmes
Location: Prince Edward County, Ontario (no longer Brampton!)
Radio of choice:
Futaba 72 Mhz
# of RCs: 30+

Total Props: 10
Pictures, Mike! We want to be able to follow the development as you bring the project to fruition.

I have had a Kadet Senior on the rebuild bench for many months now that is going to be resurrected as a tail dragger twin one day. It was given to me by another member after it went in, not too badly messed up, but I have been short on time, space and drive lately. Hopefully this summer......

I have a couple of 40LA engines for it.
Dave Holmes

The older I get, the better I used to be!
Dave Holmes is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:18 AM   #13
RCC Contributor
I am: Mark M

Total Props: 0
Indeed, do post pics...sounds like a neat project - something I'd like to own and fly myself.

I'm just way more into the "owning and flying" aspect then the "building" aspect, hence my appreciation for ARF's.
Oshawapilot is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 03-23-2007, 05:13 PM   #14
michel gravelle
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Michel G

Total Props: 8

WWWOOOWWWW Thanks for the support . I will try and give pitchers ( I know that its spelled wrong ) , my computer is of another centery , I must change it before I can do so . I ve been hopeing to change computer since Christmas , and I haven t , and I will soon .

The project on the LT will start in 4 to 6 weeks , after the Tiger project is finished . When I start I will start another thread called , twin project , it will be interresting for sure . Even now I m thinking about the engine supports and fuel tanks . Ain,t this a great hobby

Again thank you for the support

michel gravelle is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.