Canon EOS650 camera, lenses, flash and bag. - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Other RC Other items relating to RC you want to sell

Closed Thread
Old 03-21-2007, 02:15 PM   #1
Wayne Reid
RCC Contributor
I am: Wayne R
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 2

Total Props: 0
Canon EOS650 camera, lenses, flash and bag.

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have for sale on a Canon EOS650 35mm auto focus Camera, lenses, flash and a camera bag. The camera is of course used but is in good working shape. I used it a few weeks ago to take a few pictures. The EOS650 camera body is in good shape with no damage or cracks. The LCD screen functions a it should. The shutter curtains have a couple of very small stains but functions just fine. The battery was just changed a couple of months ago and only has 3 rolls of film on it.The camera body has a Canon neck strap on it.The neck strap does show signs of use.Also included is a spare neck strap. Included with the camera body are three lenses.

1- Canon 50mm lens in excellent shape and the auto focus works great.The lens has a screw on UV filter on it.
1- Canon 28-90mm Ultrasonic lens. This lens is also in excellent working condition and it also has a UV filter attached.
1- Sigma 100-300mm lens.Once again this lens is in excellent working condition.It does have a couple of small marks on the plastic body. This lens also has a UV filter attached.
All the lenses have lens caps on them.There is also a spare lens cap for a 50mm lens included.

Also included with the camera ia a Sunpak 738AF auto focus zoom flash for the Canon EOS650. The flash is in excellent working condition and has been used very little.It will come in the original box with the instructions.

Also included is a very nice TamTek camera bag .The bag is in good condition and is very clean inside and out.The bag has a positionable divider inside as well as a mesh zippered pocket inside the top flap.It also has a zippered pocket on the front. The back easly holds the camera body with a lens mounted on it as well as the other two lenses and the flash.The front pocket has room for plenty of film.

I do not have the original manual but I do have a printed copy which will
be included.

I am asking $250 obo plus shipping for everything.

Wayne Reid

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2007_0301eos6500001_184.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	23039  

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread