|04-14-2007, 08:13 PM||#1|
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Eric T
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Mississauga, Ont
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 2
Brushless motor, ESC, and 22 cell Nimh pack
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
- MT motor 4130-16 never used.
- Jeti Advance 70 - 3P (with Lipo support) brushless controller.
- 2 x 22 cell Nimh packs. (GP3300 Mah packs)
The controller and batteries were part of the power package for an electric converted 50 size helicopter. The 4130-16 is a sparefrom my upgraded power system when I switched to Lipo. I bought 2 motors at the time. The other is in the heli.
The motor was 100.00 and batteries were 200.00 each. Jeti ?
Looking for $200.00 for everything.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|