Looking for a Great Planes Trainer 60 kit - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Wanted - Airplanes Airplanes you are looking for

Closed Thread
Old 05-22-2007, 09:59 PM   #1
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
Looking for a Great Planes Trainer 60 kit

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hi all, anyone out there with an unbuilt Trainer 60 kit that they would be willing to part with for a reasonable sum please advise.

E-mail your price to Andrew at leelink@shaw.ca

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
Andrew Rodriguez
Diamond Aces Radio Control Club
Steinbach Manitoba
MAAC #63582

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:59 AM   #2
Little T
RCC Contributor

Aww that is a great kit to build. I just built one last year and put it on floats. I find that all the older kits build better and faster.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:42 AM   #3
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Cheshire C

Total Props: 1
Although they come up from time to time on ebay, they go for a ton of money. However, there is a dude who sells a copy of the kit plan for about $10.00US and you can still get the original plan or updated version from a couple of years ago from RCM.

I've built them from both kits and plans. Really easy to do as a plans build and really fast to assemble. It's also a great flyer. Very capable with a very large speed envelope.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:24 AM   #4
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: Mark S

If all else fails,this kit is still available to order in.At $94.99 from GH,you'd be hard pressed to try and scratch one out if you didn't already have some of the building materials on hand(balsa,ply).Trainer kits are priced generally much better than the advanced kits are probably because of the amount of competition in that area of the hobby both from other kit manufacturers and the glut of cheap ARF trainers that are being sold every where these days.Call around to some of the other shops and you might even do better than the above price. I've trained many students on the PT-40 over the years and it is a super plane to learn on.A simple to build and maintain design which is also very forgiving to those learning to fly on it.Also just a wonderful recreational type plane to go to the field and relax with. Best of luck to you in your endeavours.

Closed Thread