SOLD!!!! - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 06-21-2007, 11:48 AM   #11
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Colin Munkley
Radio of choice:
Jr 12X mode 1
# of RCs: 12+

Total Props: 0

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Ok I just took delivery of this plane, now I don't want to start anything here....but..the plane is great shape and EXACTLY as posted, the finish looks better in the flesh than in the picture. The motor started first flip after priming and choking, the servo's and all the rest of the gear is first class and that goes for the install too!!! the plane is super clean and I'm sure it will fly awesome.
I'm not saying that Mikes other deal was right, truth be known I don't know because I was not involved in it so I'll keep out of that, as should others who have commented who also were not involved and are not fully aware of the facts...
you know who you are...and I suspect there are some alaises who are posting here about it too!!. I know that Mike has been kicked off RCC so you'll have to find somebody else to victimise.
Thank you Mike for a great sale and a bargain, A point to note is there were two feedback scores one was from another satisfied person the other from the guy who posted the comments and exposed Mike's identy, one positive and the other as expected negitive, surley only the person who was wronged should have left NEG feedback....or did you????
In conclusion I have a great looking well equipped capable plane for a real bargain price. Colin.
When I grow up I want to be a pilot!!

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:08 PM   #12
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
I have never logged in as an alias. I have nothing to hide and don't need to stoop to that level.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X-treme Hobbies and Karting
PTA Hobbies
Closed Thread