FS: PRICEDROP! - Y.A. ARF F-16 w/ AMT 180 Airstart Turbine - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 05-29-2007, 05:20 PM   #1
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
FS: PRICEDROP! - Y.A. ARF F-16 w/ AMT 180 Airstart Turbine

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Selling my baby - one Yellow Aircraft F-16 ARF in the General Dynamics scheme. This machine is EXTREMELY elegant, a truely awesome aircraft, maticulously taken care of. Included in this sale is the scale retracts, digital servo's throughout the jet, pre-installed, fuel cells preinstalled. Also to part with a complete package I'm selling this F-16 with my AMT-180 Mercury AirStart. Engine is in perfect condition and is fresh back from rebuild about a year ago with only (1), 5 minute bench test to check the bearings and condition before put into storage. I'm sacrificing both for a quick sale .

Whoever gets this machine will be VERY happy, - I don't expect this will last very long. Buyer understands this will take (2) weeks to crate before shipping - shipping costs are the complete onus of the buyer and buyer must understand this before purchasing. This machine is rated for a turbine and has been kevlar / carbon fiber re-enforced to support turbine upgrade. AMT has only seen Aeroshell 500 Turbine Oil and Jet A1. For your information Greyhound does not operate here, but Fedex freight is affordable for this size of this machine. Unfortunately shipping costs cannot be determined until a wooden crate is constructed - it has taken me almost a week to get back to this sale since I sold another yellow jet - I wanted to ensure that it was shipped and the buyer was taken care of. I'm now 100% free to sell this jet, and move forward with this sale. Sorry about the delay - pics taken last evening. New pic posted.

I will crate , arrange pickup, but shipping payment will be handled by the buyer.

This is selling for $2,500 US funds was $2,650 US funds was initially $2,750 US

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:07 PM   #2
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Peter D
Radio of choice:
Futaba 18 MZ
# of RCs: 8

Total Props: 8

where are you located?
MAAC Jet Committee Member
Deputy South West Zone Director
Member of JPO
Deputy Director - Pickled Pilot Squadron