Provincial Helicoptere Teleguide Quebec - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
General RC Heli Discussion Discuss general topics on rotary wing aircraft, including construction, Servo's, Gryo's and Stabilizer discussions. Heli Pro Shop

Closed Thread
Old 07-02-2007, 09:16 PM   #1
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Calvin Martini
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 7
Provincial Helicoptere Teleguide Quebec

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I was very fortunate to be able to attend the Provincial Helicoptere Teleguide Quebec event held at St-Jean-Chrysostome June 23rd and 24th. Il était vraiment excellent!

This was a top notch event and a great time was held by all. We had two fantastic days of flying and the organization by Rodger Williams and the rest of the crew was absolutely excellent. Their hospitality was simply tremendous.

My Trex 450 came home in one piece, but several other helis were not so fortunate. This was indicative of the intenstity of the flying over the weekend!

I met some great people and had a terrific time.

Merci mes amis!

Here are my photos from the event.

Now, what I want to know is what Glen is doing between Colin and that reporter!
martinic is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 07-02-2007, 10:39 PM   #2
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Colin B
Radio of choice:

Total Props: 8
Wow, you got lots of great shots! Thanks for posting! Those of you who missed the event this year, don't miss it next!!

Align R/C, OS Engines, Futaba, Great Hobbies, Hatori, SGP, Morgan Fuels, Castle Creations
Colin is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:28 AM   #3
RCC Master Contributor
I am: Calvin Martini
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 5

Total Props: 7
The capabilities of the subjects help a bit too!

Glen - How many times have you crashed the Trex since the event? T.Dot Smack must have been amazing! Wish I could have been there!
Karlo - Hope you got the Hirobo back together and are having fun.
Andy - I hope you got through Montreal safely on the way home and the car situation worked out. Let me know if you get the T-Shirts done up.
Scott and Lauren - You are a wonderful couple and it was a pleasure to meet you both.
Colin - Always a pleasure buddy.
Tom - Hope you got your MA back together. It's a shame you didn't have more time and had to get back to your business.
Steph - Hopefully you got the 60/90 gearing ratio sorted out.
(Ahab? Sorry - my memory is terrible) - You are Mr. Smooth - your flying is terrific.
Nick - Great to meet the man behind the website. Nice flying!

I know that I've missed (more than) a few.

It's was great hanging out with all of you. I really enjoyed the experience and hope to fly with you all again soon.
martinic is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:56 AM   #4
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
For me it was worth the 3 hour drive. I found the lay out of the field allowed you as a spectator, to approach the pilot areas without interfering with their ( the pilot's) activities. It gave an opportunity to ask questions and even watch pilots as they rebuilt their machines. The atmosphere was very friendly and warm, every one seemed very approachable.
windbender is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:27 PM   #5
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: yvon L

Thank you for posting the photo they are very good, I was able to be there only on Saturday and I add a great time, even if I add a technical problem with my Hughes 500 D

helibuff is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 07-03-2007, 03:31 PM   #6
RCC Junior Contributor

God I wish I was there.....
zedcan is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.