Nikon Coolpix 5700 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Other RC Other items relating to RC you want to sell

Closed Thread
Old 07-16-2007, 09:58 AM   #1
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
Nikon Coolpix 5700

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
The Nikon 5700 was one of the best digital cameras available when it came on the market, and I bought mine new at that time -- 4 years ago.

The camera's main features include 5 Megapixel CCD imager and a full 8X Optical Zoom.

I've moved on to a new Nikon SLR and so am selling this one for a small fraction of the $1,400 (Cdn) I paid for it four years ago.

A complete review of the Camera is available on the web at "Steve's Digicams" and following is the link for the Conclusions page of that review:

If you want to see more of Steve's Review, click on the "Select review Page) button at the top left of the Conclusions page.

My 5700 includes: the instruction manual, two batteries (one used as a spare), the battery charger, the USB to camera connection cord, and two CF Cards, one 32 MB, and the other 256 MB.

Also included is a well used but perfectly good "Lowe Pro" camera bag.

There is one minor problem -- sometimes the built in pop up flash will not stay down. I simply put a rubber band around the lens barrel over the top of the flash and then remove it when I actually want to use the flash.

This is an excellent camera, but I wanted an SLR and so the 5700 is for sale for $ 375.00 shipped anywhere in Canada (and I paid $ 1,400 a few years ago --

If you want more information just PM me. If you want samples of picture's I have taken with it, send me your e-mail address and I'll forward you some.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======
"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion".

(Veteran reporter John Lawton speaking to the American Association of Broadcast Journalists in 1995)

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread