|09-06-2007, 09:03 AM||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2007
Total Props: 0
HOB A7 Corsair $90.00
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Selling to make room for and to help finance my PC6 project. Construction is suitable for beginners who have already built something - flight characteristics I am told are for intermediate flyers.
- grey / green camouflage paint scheme (clear coated with Lustre Kote flat)
- paint and decals have had some reaction to the clear coat but still looks good
- never flown as it requires some finishing work
- includes original box, plans, landing gear, misc hardware,
- engine and radio not included (OS 28 heli glow engine available)
- I would prefer local pickup as shipping would kill the price - Saskatoon, SK
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by RudderRat; 11-16-2008 at 08:00 AM.
|09-07-2007, 10:26 PM||#4|
RCC Master Contributor
I am: George S
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tisdale SK "Home of Brent Butt"
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10
Feedback: 4 / 100%
Total Props: 2
Very well built plane. Thanks.
I keep having the same mechanical problem. I've got a loose nut on the transmitter!
G-manz35 AKA. George St.Amant MAAC#75084
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|