Introducing - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum Xoar Propellers, Falcon Propellers, Gas Engines, Giant Scale Accessories, Electronics, Servo Extensions, Hitec Products, etc - Radio Control Accessories

Closed Thread
Old 09-20-2007, 09:00 PM   #1
Authorized Vendor
★ Vendor ★
I am: Jeff K

Total Props: 8

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to introduce my new online store

I started buying and selling items here on RCCanada a couple of years ago, and overall it has been a very positive experience. So with that, I decided to bite the bullet and start an official business with a real online store to streamline the process of selling, and give me the ability to sell different products. My goal is to only sell products that I would use myself as an R/C modeler.

Anyways, my store is up and running and I am offering a few products to start. Most notably, I am offering Xoar propellers. My company is the official distributor of Xoar propellers in Canada. I have access to the entire Xoar line. You can check out my website to see what I have currently in stock.

Xoar offers great products. Their props are made from very high quality beechwood, and are coated with a very high quality clear coat. The reason I choose Xoar is because I picked one up at the last Toledo show on a whim, and when I put it on my 1/3 scale Spacewalker (running an old Quadra 42), it was like flying a new plane! Anyways, my testing on other airframes and engines (scale, sport, aerobatic), further proved that Xoar has a great product.

Xoar just released a new line of props called the “Sword” line. These are a high quality beechwood propeller coated with a metallic finish. These are some of the nicest propellers that I have ever seen. I have limited quantities and sizes in stock right now, but more will be coming.

If you are looking for a particular prop size that I do not have, please let me know and I will get it in my order.

I am also offering fiberglass cloth, fuel line, and DL-50 engines. If you are considering a gas engine, this is the one to get. The DL-50 is a great engine at a great price.

If you have any questions or comments, the easiest way to get in touch with me is by email. You can email me at

Also, because of all the interest and support that I received from RCCanada users with all of the past products that I sold, I have discounted all my prices by 10% until October 1st. (I originally had setup a special discount coupon, but some customers were having trouble with it, so it has been disabled, and a global discount has been applied to compensate)

Jeff Kuzniak
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	swordblack2_381.gif
Views:	61
Size:	75.4 KB
ID:	26986   Click image for larger version

Name:	swordwhite2_186.gif
Views:	62
Size:	54.9 KB
ID:	26987   Click image for larger version

Name:	swordsilver2_196.gif
Views:	62
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	26988  
Check out the Thunder Hangar Blog!!
grizak is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 09-21-2007, 05:48 PM   #2
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: john mcintosh
Radio of choice:
futaba 10 cap
# of RCs: 7pl

Total Props: 0
DL 50

I purchased a DL 50 from Jeff at Thunderbolt RC. last week. He checked it over and I put it in my 1/3 (22 lb ) Spacewalker. A Xoar 22X 8 prop was bolted on and I flew it this week. My old Spacewalker had a G-62 in it and I can honestly say the DL engine has the same power as the Zenoah.The DL starts on the first flip after priming and idles down to 1200 rpm without any fear of quitting. I own 7 Zenoahs and I was surprised at the power of such a light weight engine as the DL. Jeff helped a lot with the set up and his service is second to none. JRM
bullwhip53 is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.