|11-05-2007, 07:27 PM||#1|
I am: Heavy P
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Surrey, B.C. Canada,
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: -1
Hanger 9 Cessna 182 95" Wingspan
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Selling my Hangar 9 Cessna 182 ARF. This is a complete kit and includes everything with the exception of the recevier and batteries.
95 Inch Wingspan, two piece wing for easy transport includes.
- futaba 3305 servos everywhere (all brand new)
- ZDZ40 engine (2 hours of run time on it),
- ZDZ electronic ignition module,
- fuel tank,
- cockpit kit,
- dash board,
- Sierra Precision nose strut with fully functioning oleo ($150.00 just for strut)
- aluminum hub nose wheel
- wheel pants (fibreglass)
- fiberglass cowl
- 3 blade mejzlik carbon fiber prop
- tru turn aluminum Cessna Spinner
My loss is your gain, will sell for 1399.00 as it sits.
I used the ZDZ 40 as I was planning on making this a float plane in the future, it has tons power and would likley fly this model at about 1/3 throttle for scale speeds!
Basically all you need to to is complete the wiring, install the windows, muffler, ignition module fuel tank and tail cone and then add your reciever and batteries and you are ready to fly. The cockpit would be an add on but is not necessary if you don't want it. All of this equipment is new with the exception of the motor, muffler and switches everything else was new in box at the time of purchase...if you are interested let me know...contact me via email or PM
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|