Praticaly giving it away...New RTF Phoenix Strega Plane - Page 2 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 11-25-2007, 09:18 AM   #11
RCC Master Contributor
I am: George S
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10

Total Props: 2

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I also have a transmitter Futaba FP-T7UAF that I would let got with it if I find what I'm looking for...

When I read this I did not assume that the radio came with the package. Then again I'm not that smart! You state you would let it go if you found what your looking for..... Its a bit confusing. Maybe thats why you've had no bites! With the radio included I think its a very good deal.

Good luck. George
I keep having the same mechanical problem. I've got a loose nut on the transmitter!

G-manz35 AKA. George St.Amant MAAC#75084

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 11-25-2007, 06:13 PM   #12
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
Did some modification...

Thanks George...

I did some clean up in my title ad... Sorry for the confusion... This is the first time I put something for sale on this board and at first I was looking for a trade for a heli but I found what I was looking for and bought it... Now I only need to sell my Phoenix that is complete with engin,electronic, TX and receiver... For $250can plus shipping...
Closed Thread