|11-21-2007, 01:05 PM||#1|
I am: Mario Lopez
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kitchener, Ontario
Feedback: 12 / 100%
Total Props: 1
Almost New Zenoah G26EI -SOLD-Thank you Jean and RCC
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Almost New Zenoah G26EI for Sale $250
This is the new version of the Zenoah G26 but with Electronic Ignition.
I installed this engine on my S1 Pitts and run it only one time, it has less than 1 tank of gas run on it.
Type: 2-stroke Gasoline Engine
Displacement: 25.4 cc
bore: 34 mm
Stroke: 28 mm
Cylinders: Single; Chrome Plated
Total Weight: 52.3 oz
Engine Only Weight: 41.6 oz
Muffler Weight: 5.0 oz
Crankshaft Thread: M8 X 1.25MM
RPM Range: 1,800 - 10,000
Fuel: Gasoline/Oil Mix 32:1
Mounting Dimensions: 180mm x 193mm x 181mm
Muffler Type: Can
Starting System: Electronic Ignition - 4.8V only
Carb Type: Walbro WT-645
Sparkplug Gap: 0.6 - 0.7 mm
Crank Type: Ball Bearing
• 10% reduction of weight over G26 with magneto
• Built-in choke with the included Walbro
• Includes muffler
• Operates on 4.8V battery
• Fuel consumption is roughly half that of a similarly size glow engine
• Perfectly suited for 1.20- to 1.50-size aircraft
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|