RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Other RC Other items relating to RC you want to sell

Closed Thread
Old 12-22-2007, 11:01 PM   #21
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: JuanB

Total Props: 0
Using the brain is always good

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
One thing about the brain, some times is the little brain that thinks more than the big one

Anyway.. I used it tody for the 3rd time. I don't really like it. I should have research more before I got it.

I'll take 400 /w the extra controller and component cables. I was going to give away a SD card /w it, but I'll keep that.

So, I guess some people really like it, but I'll stick to computer games (never have time for them, but its the thought that counts)

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 12-23-2007, 01:15 AM   #22
RCC Noob

This thread just makes me laugh.
Yes, EB may have the Wii listed for 269. but if they have them in stock, I advise that you pick up as many as you can.
Just saw a guy driving today with a sign on the back of the car asking to buy a Wii... Don't think he had much luck at EB either.
Just checked Craigslist and the going price there seems to be 'bout 400 or so for a new Wii without the extras.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:22 AM   #23
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Brian P
Radio of choice:

I went through the same b.s last year when i was looking for a wii.I couldnt believe what some guys where asking on e-bay!!I said screw it,waited until after x-mas then picked one up at zellers for the reg. price.
It was so bad i couldnt even pre-ay for one?I got so pissed off,i allmost nearly said to hell with game consoles.The only reason it does so good is the price,its not really that great a system?My son loves it,cant get enough of it but hes only 7.I rec. it for kids,lots of educational games etc.. and gets them up on their feet for a change.I on the other hand have no use for it at all.Its no ps3 or x-box thats for sure.
Dirty..Mean..Mighty Unclean.
Old 12-23-2007, 09:05 AM   #24

Total Props: 1
Re: $9100 for Guitar Hero III

Originally Posted by just_lkn
I agree if you're not happy with the price make an offer. If someone can make a little over retail, more power to them.

click on the link.. $9000 for Guitar Hero

Nah. If you read his blog about that whole situation, the deal he had with his son was if it sold and then fell through (ya, by somebody bidding ridiculous amount for it --duh-- )then his son would get it.

And as for the flamers here, p off. He can sell his stuff for whatever he wants. Boy, people got some nerve these days. Must be Christmas stress taking over.

Good luck whofan.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:43 AM   #25
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: JuanB

X-Mas madness is gone, so I will try again.

I did want $470, but I can take $ 420 OBO
Closed Thread