|02-24-2008, 12:10 PM||#1|
RCC Master Contributor
Bargain Hunter Special - Sold and Shipped
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
OK, guys, we've all seen the posts on RC Canada about new, unused stuff being worth squat and all those fantastic, low ball offers that the "squatters" make on this stuff, only to cause great upset with sellers and countless pages of retort.
We've also seen all those posts where guys say, "I wish I knew about that! I'd have bought it right away!"
Well, here's everyone's BIG CHANCE. This assortment of great, all new accessories, perfectly suited for the smaller model crowd - about 20 to 40 size - can be yours for squat.
All this stuff is new, never used and still in the original packaging where supplied that way. It's all packed and ready to go.
Here's the list with current retail prices and we all know that those are much too high and only a moron like me would pay full retail, as I did:
2 packages Du-Bro #275T 2 3/4" wheels @ $6.69 $12.58
1 package Du-Bro #250T 2 1/2 " wheels 6.29
1 Du-Bro #293 yellow, 2 3/4" 7.99
2 Du-Bro #281 yellow, 2 1/4" @ $6.29 12.58
1 Du_bro #280 red, 2 1/4" 6.29
1 Du-Bro #406, 6oz. 4.39
2 Sullivan #427 RST-8, 8oz. @$5.29 10.58
1 Great Planes #GPMG1061 Medium 4.79
2 Great Planes #GPMG1041 Small @$4.19 8.38
1 Top Flite wood 10x4 3.29
Top FLite Power Prop wood
2 - 8x6 @$2.49 4.98
1 - 9x5 2.89
5 - 9x6 @$2.89 14.45
1 Graupner nylon 9x6 5.29
1 APC 11x6 3.59
1 Master Airscrew "K" series 12x8 4.29
1 Du-Bro #153 Nose Gear Assembly 5.79
1 Du-Bro #558 Heavy Duty E/Z Adjust
Strip Aileron Horn Set 4.79
TOTAL RETAIL, less taxes or shipping $123.23
Here are the simple "buy it for squat" rules:
1. You get the works for only $25.00, no tax, including shipping in Canada - my choice of postal category. The lot will not be split. If you are that cheap, too bad. You can sell off what you don't want to cover the costs of the stuff you use. You may offer less for the lot. If I deem it to be an unacceptable low ball offer, you may be offered a counter at my discretion, although most likely you will not. You guys know who you are!
2. This offer lasts today only, since that will take care of wishful thinkers, fence sitters and procrastinators. Expiry of offer is 10:30 pm, February 24, 2008 Eastern Standard Time.
3. To secure the stuff, you must reach me by telephone on my mobile at 416-885-3061 prior to the deadline (incoming calls are time stamped) and commit to the purchase. If you commit and fail to follow through on your commitment, you will receive a negative trader report.
4. Payment must be received by Friday, Feb. 29, 2008. If it comes late, it will immediately be returned, at my expense and you will not get the stuff.
5. Acceptable payment is negotiable postal money order, bank draft or certified cheque. No Pay-Pal, credit cards or C.O.D.
6. Shipment will be made on receipt of payment. No pick up or shipping allowance discount if I deliver or you pick up. If you pick up, rule #5 above would be modified to accept cash payment. Personal delivery would be arranged only after receipt of payment to prevent wild goose chases.
7. If I've forgotten anything and you are a "squatter" who can pervert the rules to your advantage, well done!
Good luck, everyone!!
DO335 - nothing offends me
(maybe the name should be Rhino Hide!!)
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|02-24-2008, 05:49 PM||#4|
RCC Master Contributor
I am: George S
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Tisdale SK "Home of Brent Butt"
Radio of choice:
# of RCs: 10
Feedback: 4 / 100%
Total Props: 2
Thanks Matthew. It was a very good price on lot!
I keep having the same mechanical problem. I've got a loose nut on the transmitter!
G-manz35 AKA. George St.Amant MAAC#75084
|02-24-2008, 07:47 PM||#5|
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: wayne b
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Sh. Park, Ab
Feedback: 0 / 0%
Total Props: 5
Only 49 minutes!! George, you didn't even leave time for the "tire kickers" to make insultingly low offers !
There aren't enough days in the weekend. -- Steven Wright
|02-25-2008, 07:16 AM||#6|
RCC Master Contributor
Bargain Hunter Special
My expectation was that some "squatter" would offer to do me a big favour and take the stuff off my hands if I paid him. The wording in my ad must have insulted them.
Maybe next time.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|