Digital Thermometer - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Electronics Sell radios, chargers or anything else electronic.

Closed Thread
Old 02-25-2008, 10:05 AM   #1
RCC Senior Contributor
I am: Ken L
Radio of choice:

Total Props: 4
Digital Thermometer

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
TN1 digital thermometer for determining the head temperature of your nitro engine for more accurate tuning or for measuring temp of electric motors. It is a non-contact infrared thermometer with a range of -33 to +220 degrees C or it can be switched to degrees F just by pressing the mode button. Accuracy of +/- 0.1 degrees. Small, carrying strap, in a small metal case. Excellent condition, rarely used (never used on a heli engine); However, the battery needs to be replaces soon. $28 plus approx. $4.55 shipping and handling. email me at

AND I can not believe that I can not delete these posts!! So embarrassing. I kept on hitting the send button because I couldn't entire the forum. Now this happens. I'll learn from my mistakes.

Scared for life!

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:41 PM   #2

Total Props: 1
What you can do to mitigate your embarrassment is to go into each extra post (by using the EDIT button), delete the wording, add

to both your message body AND subject line and hit submit.

No one else says they have a problem but what happens is occasionally you'll experience a delay because the web site is slow (see pic). That instance actually lasted 78 seconds for me b4 it connected.

Everytime you hit submit on the same posting, you'll get another posting (it will eventually go through so just hit submit once). If you want, just close the browser window then go back to RCC. 99 out of 100 your post will be there as intended.

At least no one will know why you did such a foolish thing.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wait_621.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	30715  
Closed Thread