|03-22-2008, 06:52 PM||#1|
Lots of Airplanes and stuff for sale*Updated pics and price*
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have quite a few airplanes with engines, servos and radios ready to fly for sale.
1) Green Zero with an Airtronics VG 600 radio and all servos an OS 61 fx engine and retracts with 2 tanks through it. No cowl on plane see picture. $350.00
2) Kobra (gray) with Magnum 40 fp engine and Hitec radio all servos. $250.00 ready to fly
3) Something extra (orange and black) with MVVS 40 engine. Servos and receiver. Needs a little covering done see pics and needs engine mounted new mount included. $175.00
4) SeaMaster 40 with royal 45 for the engine. Servos receiver http://www.greathobbies.com/producti...rod_id=ACE4527 $250.00
5) hi tech 7 channel radio QCPM with 4 receivers (no battery in transmitter) http://www.hitecrcd.com/transmitters...name=Eclipse+7 $250.00
6) Engines in box are 61 Webra and Webra 40. 2 aluminium engine mounts included. $150.00 for both
Anything you like let me know. We can talk about price. I live in Saint John, NB.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
|03-22-2008, 07:07 PM||#2|
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: John S.
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Radio of choice:
Feedback: 1 / 100%
Total Props: 0
Questions about the "Somethin' Extra".
1) How much does the Somethin' Extra weigh ready to fly?
2)Would you be interested in selling the Somethin' Extra separately, with the MVVS .40 and the minipipe but no radio equipment?
3) If so, how much do you think is a fair price, and assuming we can come to an agreement would you be willing to pack it up and ship it to me at my expense?
|03-24-2008, 10:37 AM||#3|
I will weigh it tonight and let you know. As for price I will look it over and see if it needs anything done to it. I think that one has a new motor mount but it needs to be installed but I will double check. And sure I will pack it up and ship it but I'm not sure how much it will cost. The box will be pretty big. I'm sure we can work out a deal. I will get back to you tonight or tomorrow.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|