look like Rc Pro Series come to canada finally - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Clubs, RC Tracks, Events & Bashing meets Radio Control Clubs in Canada Radio Control Offroad & Onroad Tracks. RC Car Races, Events & RC Bashing Chat

Closed Thread
Old 04-22-2008, 11:46 AM   #1
RCC Contributor
I am: Miguel
# of RCs: 4

Total Props: 1
look like Rc Pro Series come to canada finally

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
For people wait so long to get Rc Pro Series in Canada for now i know only they ask minimum 2 track to come here

Et bien après de long mois d'attente, voici donc la série tant attendu. Le RC PRO SERIES CANADA qui débarque au Québec.

Comme plusieurs ont trouver certaines informations à gauches et à droite sans toujours pouvoir les valider. Je vais donc faire de mon mieux pour répondre à vos questions.

Pour débuter cette période de question, je vais vous expliquer mon implication au sein de RC PRO SERIE CANADA. Je suis le directeur du territoire Québécois. Qu'est-ce que ca veut dire ? Pour cette première année de vie de la série, m'assurer d'avoir au moins 2 pistes avec les installations nécessaire pour produire la série sur le territoire québécois. Aussi de promouvoir la série et d'en faire le développement. Autant au près des amateurs comme des plus initié du hobby.

Il est aussi de mes fonctions de veiller sur l'aspect technique des courses. Tel inscription, sécurité, inspection mécanique, organisation des courses, meeting, assurance, promotion et autres.

Et pour terminer, grandir avec le sport.

Bon, maintenant que je vous ai décrit ce dont je vais faire. Voici donc ou nous en sommes pour cette été.

La série ce déroulera sur 2 piste/circuit différent. 2 courses auront lieu à chaque endroit. Avec classement cumulatif. 3 des 4 courses compterons pour le classement finale.
Et une course finale sur 2 jours. Les 10 meilleurs de chaque classes au niveau Canadien seront éligible pour ce rendre à la finale Mondial au Texas du RC PRO SERIE WORLD qui ce déroulera au mois de novembre 2008!

Les règles sont identique à celle du RC PRO SERIE USA. Cliquez ici pour consulter les rêglements

Voici le calendrier RC PRO SERIE CANADA - Division Quebec - Nitro Offroad 2008 :
Round 1
Lieu : Drummondville
Date : 31 Mai

Round 2
Lieu : Drummondville
Date : 14 Juin

Round 3
Lieu : Château-Richer
Date : 19 Juillet

Round 4
Lieu : Chateau-Richer
Date : 9 Aout

Finals Quebec
Lieu : Chateau-Richer
Date : 6-7 Sept

Les classes présentent :
-Monster Truck
-Buggy / 1/8 FUEL OFF-ROAD
-Truggy / Arena Truck
-1/10 2wd Off-road Truck

L'industrie du RC nous regarde, il est maintenant à vous. Les amateurs de démontrer à l'industrie votre intérêt à une série de niveau provincial/canadien.

Merci et bonne été 2008.

all these info come from RCfanatic.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rcprocanadaqc_550x117.gif
Views:	97
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	32493  

Last edited by miguel; 04-22-2008 at 11:53 AM.
miguel is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 04-22-2008, 11:21 PM   #2
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Jim M

Wink Re: look like Rc Pro Series come to canada finally

Don't know how accurate this is, just used on of the online translators ...

And well afterwards of long month of waiting, here thus the series waited so much. The RC PRO SERIES CANADA which unloads in Quebec.
As several have to find certain information on lefts and on the right without always being able to validate them. I thus will make my to better answer your questions.
To begin this period from question, I will explain you my implication within RC PRO CANADA SERIES. I am the director of the inhabitant of Quebec territory. What does Ca want to say?
For this first year of life of the series, to ensure me to have at least 2 tracks with the installations necessary to produce the series on the Québécois territory.
Also to promote the series and to make the development of it. As much with close to the amateurs like more initiated hobby.
It is also of my functions to take care on the technical aspect of the races. Such inscription, safety, mechanical inspection, organization of the races, meeting, insurance, promotion and others.
And to finish, grow with the sport. Good, now that I described you that of which I will make. Here thus or let us be we for this summer.
The series this will unroll on 2 piste/circuit different. 2 races will take place at each place. With cumulative classification. 3 of the 4 races will count for the classification finale. And a final race over 2 days. 10 the best of each classes at the Canadian level will be eligible for this returning to the Mondial finale to Texas of the RC PRO SERIES WORLD which this will unroll in November 2008!
The rules are identical to that of the RC PRO SERIES the USA. Click here to consult the rêglements
Here calendar RC PRO CANADA SERIES - Quebec Division - Nitro Offroad 2008: Round 1 Place: Drummondville Dates: May 31 Inscription: click here
Round 2 Place: Drummondville Dates: June 14 Inscription: click here
Round 3 Place: Castle-Richer Dates: July 19 Inscription: click here
Round 4 Place: Castle-Richer Dates: August 9 Inscription: click here
Final Quebec Place: Castle-Richer Dates: 6-7 Seven Inscription: click here
The classes present: - Monster Truck - Buggy/1/8 FUEL OFF-ROAD - Truggy/Arena Truck -1/10 2wd Off-road Truck
The industry of the RC looks at us, it is now with you. Amateurs to show with industry your interest with a series of level provincial/canadien.
Thank you and good summer 2008.
all these information come from RCfanatic.com
Jim Moss
MAAC 16236
IMAC 3716
My Old Gallery:
Straighten Up & Fly Right!
JimMoss is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 04-23-2008, 08:30 AM   #3
RCC Contributor
I am: Miguel
# of RCs: 4

Talking Re: look like Rc Pro Series come to canada finally

Thanks alot for your help !!!!
miguel is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.