|04-25-2008, 09:22 PM||#1|
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Neil R
Join Date: Oct 2005
Feedback: 10 / 100%
Total Props: 0
JR XF421 4 channel radio with rx
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have a used JR XF421 radio, with an 610UL rx. The rx has seen better days. Definitely needs a new antenna soldered onto it, other than that it all works 100%. Good radio to get started in the hobby. Will include walwart charger.
XF421EX Computer FM, 4-537 72MHz
Computer radios offer many advantages over their non-computer analog counterparts. But there are still those who are reluctant to give computer radios a try, mainly because of the complexity involved in programming them and their higher cost.
* Servo reversing on all channels
* Sub-trim on all channels
* Extra 5th channel, ideal for more advanced models
* High quality gimbals with adjustable control stick lengths
* Trainers system are compatible with all current JR transmitters
Asking $65 + shipping.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by stepheva; 05-02-2008 at 04:09 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|