ZIROLI P-47D Thunderbolt Sold Thanks RCC - Page 3 - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Airplanes Sell airplanes.
Note: Commercial posts are not allowed on the boards.

Closed Thread
Old 08-06-2008, 08:37 PM   #21
RCC Junior Contributor
I am: mike a

Total Props: 0
Item is sold Re: ZIROLI P-47D Thunderbolt Sold Thanks RCC

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I was unaware that there were firewall problems! Last time I had it out was about 2 weeks before you received it and everything was fine on its last flight. The plane never had so much as a rough landing the entire time I owned it. It must have been just wear and tear from vibration. I would have found it myself next time out during the preflight. I assure you I did not know there was an issue with the firewall. The muffler never had pipes the whole time I had the plane I just let the exhaust exit the rear of the cowl. Sorry about that I should have taken the plane apart and checked everything before I sold it. I am glad you like the way it flys, I don't think there is another heavy metal warbird out there that flys as easy through all speed ranges as this one does. Mike Allen

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread