RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Scale Aerobatics Scale Aerobatics/IMAC in Canada

Closed Thread
Old 05-08-2008, 07:21 AM   #11
RCC Pro Contributor
I am: Mike Clemmens

Total Props: 0
Re: My New Ride!

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Originally Posted by hillmanr2 View Post
That is badass!
How is the ZDZ? I like 3w, am not a fanboy of DA and I have been curious about ZDZ.
ZDZ engines are an excellent alternative to any other brand of engine. Their performance is as good or better. ZDZ engines use rear rotary induction, [as opposed to reeds] which in itself provides many advantages. RC Showcase [the NA distributor] also provides excellent service and support. If you would like to know more, please donít hesitate to contact me privately, or Mike Dooley at RCS.
Mike Clemmens
50%300SFlyer is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:03 AM   #12
Gary Maker
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Gary M.
Radio of choice:
Spektrum DX8
# of RCs: 7

Total Props: 9

Very nice plane Mike and your new pilot looks real sweet sitting in the cockpit.

Boy, these IMAC planes just keep getting bigger and bigger! My little Yak would look like a toy sitting beside that one for sure! Geez, honest to goodness, I remember, and it didn't seem all that long ago, that I thought a Goldburg Super Chipmunk with an OS .60 2 stroke was such a huge plane and engine that I would never own or fly anything that big! What a difference a few short years has made!!
Stoney Creek Hawks RC
MAAC No. 43659

Radios used: Spektrum DX6i
Current builds: 1/4 scale J3 Cub & Neiuport 17 and KMP B-25.
Currently flying: Scratched Tele 40, Parkzone Stryker & 60" SPAD Debonaire

"Time flies like an arrow - fruit flys like a banana." Groucho Marks
Gary Maker is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Old 05-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #13
RCC Supreme Contributor
I am: Lee P

Total Props: 9

Great job Mike, and I second the ZDZ issue. I've had the ZDZ40 and the ZDZ 100NG and they just keep getting stronger everytime I use them! My ZDZ100 NG in my AW Extra 260 is going on three years now. Never a flame out, starts after two flips warm every time, and turns a 27/10 PT composite at 6200 rpm with no hesitation. Great engines and the RCS guys have given me free plugs at Toledo 2 years in a row!

Have fun at the Nall Mike. Wish I was going but Ottawa bekons!

MAAC 9551L-IMAC 3705
Former SA Chairman
Team Great Hobbies
Team Canada IMAC Worlds 2014
LEE is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.