2001 Ford Taurus Wagon with only 128K! - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Other RC Other items relating to RC you want to sell

Closed Thread
Old 05-10-2008, 03:13 PM   #1
RCC Expert Contributor
I am: Neil R

Total Props: 0
2001 Ford Taurus Wagon with only 128K!

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
check out my add at kijiji. I used to haul my 1/4 scale decathlon in this thing. It's the perfect plane hauler!

I am selling my personal 2001 Ford Taurus SE Wagon, with the 3.0L Duratec, 24V engine. This thing has lots of power and runs purrrrrrfect!. This has been an excellent family car over the last 2 years, but I will be upgrading. Someone is going to get a great car here. I am the 2nd owner of the car, the first owner was a Highbury Ford mechanic who retired, and traded it in on a van. Here are some specs on the car.

Duratec 24V 3.0L engine with only 128K
Power Windows
Power Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Driver seat
A/C (blows super cold)
60/40 split rear seat
Bumper seat in the very back!
CD Player
Oil Guarded annually
Non Smoking Vehicle

This car is in excellent shape. Just passed the e-test in April with AMAZING numbers! Car has always been fully maintained. Since last year, it has new plugs, wires and coil, rear shocks, rear rotors and pads, and front stabilizer links. The only thing the car needs is 2 new rear calipers, since the e brake mechanism on the originals is seized. That is the only thing that I know of that the car would need to safety. Car is gold in color, with tan cloth interior and body is in excellent condition. Can seat 3 in front, 3 in back, and 2 more on rear bumper seat. Email me for more details! $5000 ono. cert and e tested.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Last edited by stepheva; 05-10-2008 at 11:13 PM. Reason: price

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread