E-maxx System not working - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
Electric RC Car and Truck Discussion Discuss electric RC vehicles

Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2008, 07:59 PM   #1
RCC Noob

Total Props: 0
E-maxx System not working

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
well, first off I should let you know, that my E-maxx worked at one point, and then I took the motors/transmission, and rear drive out and put it into my stampede. after I did that my truck started going crazy. as soon as i turn the remote on, the truck runs at full speed, the throttle control does not do anything.. does anyone have any suggestions...

and if your wondering if the truck is crazy fast at full throttle? Yes.. first time turning it on, the truck took off accross my house and smashed into a shelf breaking alot of stuff on the front end, and the shelf!
NathanAshton is offline   Quick reply to this message.

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:44 PM   #2
RCC Apprentice

Total Props: 0
Re: E-maxx System not working

First I have to say that sounds like a really interesting modification, canít say as Iíve ever heard of anyone trying that. Back to your problem, raise the truck off the wheels and try plugging in the battery and turning only the truck on. Assuming there is no interference the ESC should default to a neutral setting, if the truck still takes off full throttle trying reprogramming the ESC according to the manual. If the truck doesnít take off try turning the transmitter on and if it goes full throttle the problem is likely in the transmitter and you should check your 40/70 and reversal switches also check your trim settings. If neither of these suggestions helps let me know.
RCC_Jay is offline   Quick reply to this message.
Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

Member names may only be composed of alpha-numeric characters. (A-Z and 0-9)

!!ATTENTION ADVERTISERS!! If you intend on advertising anything on this forum, whatsoever, you are required to first contact us here . Additionally, we do NOT allow BUSINESS NAMES unless you are an Authorized Vendor. If you own a business, and want to do sales on this site via posting or private message, you will need to follow the rules. Shops, Stores, Distributors, Group Buys without being authorized will see your account terminated.
User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Your Name
Your first name and last initial is required if you plan on using the forum.
Which city & province you live in. This is mandatory for classified listings.
Radio of choice?
Which radio is your current favorite to use?
Number of RC Vehicles?
How many boats, cars, planes do you own?

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.