|06-28-2008, 12:35 PM||#1|
Makita tool boxes
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
I have some large Makita tool boxes for sale.
These were originally made to accomodate a saw.
The box can be shipped flat and you put it together or pick up in Whitby.
Ther are built in handles on each side and also a handle on the top of the box.
I have done the following mods to these boxes.
1. Cut out all protrusions inside the box.
2. Relined the back and bottom with hardboard.
3. Added a strap to prevent the lid from falling back.
4. Added screws to stop the front from falling down.
List is $88.00
Interior SIZE 22" Wide 15 1/2" Deep 11 1/2" High
Selling for $40.00 each. NOW $35.00
Also have Makita drill boxes for $15.00 each NOW $10.00.
17 1/2" Wide 13 1/4" Deep 4" High
You need to remove some of the dividers to suit your needs.
Can accomodate 2 transmitters.
Buy both boxes for $50.00 NOW $40.00
Buy both boxes plus the drill shown in the link for $150.00. NOW $130.00
Thanks for looking.
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by Ken Currell; 07-31-2008 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Lowered prices
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|