|07-21-2008, 03:15 PM||#1|
RCC Junior Contributor
Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
For sale I have a like new FMA FS8CPI 8-Channel Co-Pilot system for both Planes and Heli's. I purchased it last year for a UAV project that never got off the ground due to lack of time and interest. It's complete with all original hardware, manuals, software CD and anti-static packaging.
1) FS8-Co-Pilot 8-Channel Dual Conversion Receiver with D.S.R. - Has mini-whip antenna installed.
2) 4-Way Sensor Block
3) Optional Z-Axis Sensor for Helicopter use.
4) Standard Programming Switch harness with label/face sticker still untouched.
5) Optional Mini Programming switch harness for Helicopter use.
6) FMA Dual Conversion RX Xtal on Channel 56
7) Extra long 24'' Sensor cable- New in package.
8 ) Computer Interface Cable and FMA Software CD for easy failsafe setup and sensor testing/calibration.
All of the above is either new or like new condition. It was opened up and tested but never got installed in an aircraft.
Current price at GreatHobbies is $199 without the extra's or an xtal... I paid a lot more then that but my loss is your gain. I'm asking $150 Shipped or best offer.
I'll post some a pictures of everything once I get home from work.
Thanks for looking
RCC Classified Quick Rules
- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.
Last edited by RJMCOM; 07-26-2008 at 01:21 PM.
|07-21-2008, 03:41 PM||#2|
I am: Ken Currell
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Whitby, Ontario
Radio of choice:
Multiplex Royal Evo
# of RCs: 30+
Total Props: 0
Re: FMA FS8CPI 8-Channel Co-Pilot System
Last edited by Ken Currell; 07-21-2008 at 04:04 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|