Zenoah g231 PUH (Heli) engine/pipe/more - RCCanada - Canada Radio Controlled Hobby Forum
RCCanada - Canada's Radio Control Hobby Forum
FS - Engines Sell RC aircraft engines and related items

Closed Thread
Old 07-26-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
RCC Apprentice
I am: Jeff V

Total Props: 0
Zenoah g231 PUH (Heli) engine/pipe/more

Remove this ad - become a site supporter!
Hey all. Turns out gas isn't my thing and I'd much prefer to suffer the high cost (and excellent power) of Nitro for a while longer. Up for sale I have a Zenoah g231 PUH complete with filter, muffler, upgraded insulator block and spark plug. I made a removable pull start plate (based on the Predator part) which I'll include along with a stock mount plate (in case you don't want removable)

Filter is MA Spectra G K&N style. It was just cleaned before pics (which is why it's not red like you'd expect, it needs to be reoiled after cleaning).

Spark plug is NGK CR7HIX, I found it to be a little smoother than stock part.

Pipe is Hatori Gas. It's huge but very powerful and quiet. I'll include stock exhaust (not in pics) if you want to make some noise and lose some power.

Stock insulator block and gaskets are included, but from what I hear they all leak. You'll want the Z-RC unit.

Engine has about 2.5 gallons on it in an Ergo z230. First gallon was Lawn Boy ashless mixed 25:1. Then I used a gallon of Coleman and Amsoil (Sabre) mixed 66:1. If you need to store your gasser in the house this is likely the way to go. No gas smell and runs great. Last 1/2 gallon was Blue Marble mixed 40:1. I found the Blue Marble made the needles a little less sensitive (easier to tune), but the gas smell meant open window in the workshop when it first came home.

Pictures: http://picasaweb.google.ca/jvince/Zenoah231PUHForSale

Price breakdown:
231puh: 300
Z-RC Insulator: 40
Hatori Pipe: 290
Removable pull start: 34
MA Spectra Ait Filter: 38
cr7HIX plug: 9

I'm looking for $475 + Shipping for engine as pictured (complete). I also have a Stator Gator and GV-1 if your interested. I'll add those into the deal for an extra $175 (total $650). Cash (if we meet) or Paypal preferred. I will consider trade for Align 600 Electric.

I charge actual shipping, no handling or packing fee. I will remove muffler for shipping to reduce box size and make it easier to wrap everything in bubble wrap.

================================================== =======
RCC Classified Quick Rules

- Location & price is a must when selling RC related items. Update your profile!!!
- Use the feedback system after a sale / trade.
- Buyer Beware!
- One bump / TTT every 3 days.
- Classified rules here.
** Infractions will be passed out if rules are broken. Threads may be deleted.

================================================== =======

Sponsored Links - Subscribe to remove this ad.
Closed Thread